Hello everyone updated pics on page 4

thanks guys. like I said I am very new to this four wheeler stuff. Always wanted some and now I got myself and my little brother one. Now I gotta get educated on them. Thanks again guys.

mk well ill list everything A/M i see
-wheels
-tires
-plastics
-bumper and grab bar
-exhaust
-handle bars
-nerf bars
-axle
-and front shocks
and yes u need to mix oil and gas...the best oil to gas ratio is 32:1, some people run 40:1 or 50:1 but 32:1 is the best in my opinion....i think its 32 oz. or oil to every 1 allon of gas it think thats what it is
thats every thing i can see on the bike that is A/M
these bikes are great trail machines and pretty good racers

i hope all this info helps u out!!

please tell me you dont mix your own oil cuz if you do then you must be going through a ton of oil lol. the actual 32:1 is 4 ounces of oil for every gallon for 2 gallons its 8 ounces etc.

please tell me you dont mix your own oil cuz if you do then you must be going through a ton of oil lol. the actual 32:1 is 4 ounces of oil for every gallon for 2 gallons its 8 ounces etc.

ahahahhahhahahaha no my dad does it...thats y i dont no crap about it...ahhahah sorry.....

Alright guys so I just found out that the tie-rod that the previous owner said was bent isnt. Thats good news I guess, well the bad news is that the "spindle" if thats what it is is bent. Could also perhaps be talking about the steering knuckle. Anyone know how much these go for??

umm well i dont no if u can buy them like A/M but see if u can find one on here....or ebay...u could prob get one cheap there

i hate ebay.
I believe one of the two parts circled is what I need. I will get pictures soon from my brother and talk to him again also.

2natnnt.jpg

Thanks for the info as well REED
I was going off of what the seller said about the shocks. Also my wheels look more like these, do they not??

itp steel wheel

Last edited:
looks like u got an after market carb as well as an air filter setup which i would go and buy a prefilter for it ASAP if ur gonna ride like that. and wheel spacer in the front also.

thx for being in iraq. gotta bring the boys home so they can bang their girlfriends or wives and ride their quads! BRING OUR BOYS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Army? Marines? where u at?

Is the air filter setup a bad deal? I do not know much about this kind of stuff yet. Tryin to learn as I go. Thanks for all the info xmous3yx. Thanks for appreciating what I do as well bud.

I see what your sayin REED.

thanks for the compliment on the ride Ready.

Thanks Blaster01 like I said I have very limited knowledge about what is on this quad and what good upgrades are either.