Finally time for a rebuil!

Trying to get all my bearings together. Already have some replacement Koyo's for the crank, but what are these that I have circled??
20180106_224551.jpg

Balancer bearing should be x2 (1 each case half) and you need a blind bearing removal tool to get them out of there. The others are tranny bearings. Should be 4 of them in total on the tranny shafts/cases. Clean them bearings up with soap and water and then see how they spin. Once tested put a few drops of oil into them. You don't always have to replace those bearings depending on condition.

Balancer bearing should be x2 (1 each case half) and you need a blind bearing removal tool to get them out of there. The others are tranny bearings. Should be 4 of them in total on the tranny shafts/cases. Clean them bearings up with soap and water and then see how they spin. Once tested put a few drops of oil into them. You don't always have to replace those bearings depending on condition.
Blind bearing removal tool? Wht can't I just best the cases and drop them out like everyone else does

And do you mind giving me a link to all the bearings I need for the case? As stated, I already ordered crank bearings

Cmon Bro... Stop messing with dennis kirk, ebay, amazon etc
OEM bearings or bust. I already gave you the numbers to buy. Already told you how to check them and clean them to see if you even need them, and you link some ebay garbage......

Again........ OEM YAMAHA!!!!!!!

Cheaper is never better!!!!

F**k all that chinese no name bearings cause someone put together a kit. The reason they put a kit together is for fools to buy them. Not calling you a fool,but.............:)

Cmon Bro... Stop messing with dennis kirk, ebay, amazon etc
OEM bearings or bust. I already gave you the numbers to buy. Already told you how to check them and clean them to see if you even need them, and you link some ebay garbage......

Again........ OEM YAMAHA!!!!!!!

Cheaper is never better!!!!

F**k all that chinese no name bearings cause someone put together a kit. The reason they put a kit together is for fools to buy them. Not calling you a fool,but.............:)
So the part numbers you gave me i need to buy one of each of them? o_O

Clean/inspect them FIRST !!
Though I would replace the balancer bearing because it spins at same speed as crank (I mentioned this before, hint) . Bearing in left case probably needs a puller, though I welded something to it to pull it.

As you go through life you'll learn like most of us have, QUALITY doesn't cost, it PAYS !!

Junk is cheap for a reason :rolleyes:.

OEM PARTS ON rockymountainatv spells it out pretty easy.
they don't tell you the exact name but it has the part number
and says bearing with a friggin pic just need to search through catagories
and i know you told me you have a acct:)
project b.png

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd
Clean/inspect them FIRST !!
Though I would replace the balancer bearing because it spins at same speed as crank (I mentioned this before, hint) . Bearing in left case probably needs a puller, though I welded something to it to pull it.

As you go through life you'll learn like most of us have, QUALITY doesn't cost, it PAYS !!

Junk is cheap for a reason :rolleyes:.
I'd rather just replace them with all new bearings instead of using new parts on used bearings. Only makes sense. Just wanted to find a link to each bearing and the quantity of each one needed is all. Last,thing I want to do is order the wrong thing or too many of the wrong thing lol. And as mentioned before, shouldn' have to use a puller for any of the bearings. Been looking through the forums on here and alot of people have just heated the case halves and the bearings came right out :D

OEM PARTS ON rockymountainatv spells it out pretty easy.
they don't tell you the exact name but it has the part number
and says bearing with a friggin pic just need to search through catagories
and i know you told me you have a acct:)
View attachment 32207
I already have koyo crank bearings on the way and the only thing on rockmountain that I found that I BELIEVE I need to complete the replacement of all bearings are the 2 items I have circled in the pic below. Correct me if I'm wrong
Screenshot_20180107-170226.jpg

Also, lol, I do believe the EBC clutch basket tool looks like a decent tool for getting that basket torqued down on the reinstallation process, and s couple bucks less than the tusk tool! :)