Hello everyone updated pics on page 4

2000blasternewb

Aug 4, 2009
FT. Sill, OK
Well I would like to start by saying my name is Matt, Im currently deployed to Iraq. I came across a great deal on a blaster though so I had to pick it up, I got it for only 800 I:I This four wheeler will mainly be for my little 14 year old brother though. Everything I know about it so far is listed in my signature, except theres also nerf bars and an exhaust. I would like some opinions and suggestions if thats not to much to ask. Also, are there any good performance websites also to shop at? I am newer to the four wheeler scene. Thank you everyone for your time.

2j5merb.jpg

welcome blasters r fast with the rite mods u can shop at rocky mountain atv.com, vitos performance parts.com, project blaster.com, dennis kirk.com, duncan racing.com there r lots of sites

yes yes...those look like works racing shock........and u got a smokeing deal on this think and thats a maier race hood(plastics)

Well guys thanks for all the welcomes. Now if you dont mind I got a few other questions. I have never owned or been near a blaster before.
Is there a place I can get an owners manual?
Is this straight gas or do I need to mix oil?
Is there a place I can get a new tie rod at? (the guy I bought it from said it had a slightly bent front tie rod)
What all looks aftermarket from the picture?

mk well ill list everything A/M i see
-wheels
-tires
-plastics
-bumper and grab bar
-exhaust
-handle bars
-nerf bars
-axle
-and front shocks
and yes u need to mix oil and gas...the best oil to gas ratio is 32:1, some people run 40:1 or 50:1 but 32:1 is the best in my opinion....i think its 32 oz. or oil to every 1 allon of gas it think thats what it is
thats every thing i can see on the bike that is A/M
these bikes are great trail machines and pretty good racers

i hope all this info helps u out!!

Hey blaster01 thank you for all your help. Sounds like a got one heck of a deal for 800 bucks. He said its been bored over too. He said he only getting rid of it because he needed money to fix his jet boat.

hey no problem bro...were all here to help and talk....dont be afraid to ask any question...even if u think its stupid just ask I:I

WOW... great deal and great blaster, there is many sites to get all the parts you want and need. motosport.com, rockymountainatv.com, magicracing.com, goldenwestcycle.com, denniskirk.com and many more... welcome to the forum

thanks bud. ok so since this is going to be for my little brother is there anyway to put a set of lights on the four wheeler?? Also since this is a used quad and I dont know who used it before me are there any recomendations to do before riding it??

make sureur airfilter is clean and u have good clean gas....and check ur spark plug......and make sure ur chair is lubed good...just stuff like that....

on the newer stock blasters the headlight is mounted in the plastic and since you got some awsome maier race plastic you would have to take a stock older blaster headlight that mounts on below your handlebars. but idk if it will fit with the race plastic or not cus i dont have race plastic. you might want to make sure everything is tightend down before you start riding cus some people dont care about there quad and dont keep it in shape lol...

hey thanks blaster8wg. I was thinking of trying to find a way to mount some smaller lights inside the front bumper frame. What do you guys think of that?