Hatfield McCoy Trails Pictures

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
These are some pictures I scrounged up from our hatfield mccoy trip a couple years back. Personally, it wasn't my type of riding, but it was a nice area. I prefer more rough terrain, it was all smooth trail riding 8-| But the views were gorgeous and there were a few hills worth climbing! (I have a picture of me going up one somewhere... developed from a disposable camera so I'd need to scan it, if I can find it in the next couple days, I'll add it. Anyway... here are the ones from my phone!

Arriving there:
0518101500.jpg

The crew: WR450-My brother, Polaris-Grandpa, LT250r-Dad, Blaster-me
0518101647.jpg

Me:
0518101648a.jpg

First view:
0519101047a.jpg

Another:
0519101047-1.jpg

Filling up at a gas station - Allowed to use roads!
0519101333.jpg

Parked outside to eat at McDonalds:
0519101344a.jpg

Packed, ready for the haul home:
0520100643-1.jpg

Nice pics! I've always wanted to go check out this trail system. I hear its huge, and takes several visits to even begin to see it all. Once I get ahold of another ATV for the wife to ride, we're going...

Nice pics! I've always wanted to go check out this trail system. I hear its huge, and takes several visits to even begin to see it all. Once I get ahold of another ATV for the wife to ride, we're going...

Thanks! I don't doubt it at all, I wish it was closer to check it out more though. That trip was very rainy and we were with an older group (my grandpa's friends) that stuck to mainly trail rides, so there may be more rough terrain. My dad, brother and I took a "hard" trail and it wasn't that bad, but did have hills. I bet there is a lot to the system, it's worth going.

noce pics corey,
wonder where you can find rougher riding ?

noce pics corey,
wonder where you can find rougher riding ?

Awks mountain, I bet!
A place I used to love was Rimersburg, PA, had so many hills, some I wouldn't even dare, but most were perfect. The government decided to fill it all in though due to "erosion" :(

Look how young you were! I plan to head there this spring and meet a few newer members (jays blaster)! gonna stay a weekend for sure 5 and half hour ride is worth staying a weekend, Wanna join?

They are open 365 days, and yes you are allowed by law to ride your quads, bikes anything with wheels and a motor on the streets AWESOME!

Look how young you were! I plan to head there this spring and meet a few newer members (jays blaster)! gonna stay a weekend for sure 5 and half hour ride is worth staying a weekend, Wanna join?

They are open 365 days, and yes you are allowed by law to ride your quads, bikes anything with wheels and a motor on the streets AWESOME!

count me in on that trip !!!!

well someday ill take a week trip up there :)

We were there for a weekend, there are multiple trail entrances and we only did one. You could move around to all the different ones and see how that goes. I:I