Hatfield McCoy Trails West Virgina

jbuckster07

Mar 20, 2011
Akron, Ohio
HEY HEY HEY! So Every year for the past couple years I have been going down to something called Trail Fest. It not only blaster related but hundreds of riders from around the country getting together and riding some of the best trails out there. Manufactures always set up tents and let you demo anything and everything they have. Its a really Great time. Thought i would just post some of the videos I made from last years trip.

PS blaster blew up when i first got there, luckily i brought my friends 400ex with me!

This is Trail 94, no atvs without 4wd allowed....It makes sense why too lol, these things are STEEP!!

Just having a good time doing donuts!

And then the Polaris RZR 1000 trail demo!!! THAT THINGS IS MONSTER!!!!!!

I know those trails are very steep.:confused:. and I was not there. But after the Blaster blew up ...you started riding the 400ex the same way slipping the clutch and revving the throttle. If you look at youre vid of the some of the others that made it up, they were steady on the throttle and not breaking traction. I own both of those ATVs totally different style riding for each. Just sayin .:)

Oh yeah completely agree, that was my first time riding that 400ex on trails. I felt myself over revving the piss out of it, even the guys I was riding with noticed haha!

i want to ride those trails someday. i see a skid plate is a must. but from the video, i dont see those trails to difficult.

Reactions: motoman159
i want to ride those trails someday. i see a skid plate is a must. but from the video, i dont see those trails to difficult.

You did see in the video that 2 rzrs backed down the hill because it was too steep right? lol When I climbed off the bike I went over the handlebars!