Good n bad news

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
okay guys bad news first

my cousin fell on saturday,rolled down on the stairs and threw a glass window,when he hit the window he severed the main artery to his heart in his arm and lost 25% of his blood.the police had to drive the ambulance as the medics had to stop my cousin from dieing. they also walked into my aunt's house at 3am to rush her to the hospital(they only do this if they think the person is going to die) as well as sending out a team of cars to pick up micro surgeons.Thankfully my cousin so far has survived he went through a 10 hour operation yesterday to save him, today he was moved to the glasgow royal infirmairy (the main hospital where i live) to get another 10 hour surgery to reattach all the veins and nerves,hopefully he will pull threw and ill keep you guys updated.

for a little bit of good news now:

got a puppy :) little bulldog named george,ive got pics on my other pc which ill get posted up. but heres his mother if you guys want to see here, they look quite similar barring he is a pup http://www.cherishabullbulldogs.co.uk/ronnie.html

okay guys bad news first

my cousin fell on saturday,rolled down on the stairs and threw a glass window,when he hit the window he severed the main artery to his heart in his arm and lost 25% of his blood.the police had to drive the ambulance as the medics had to stop my cousin from dieing. they also walked into my aunt's house at 3am to rush her to the hospital(they only do this if they think the person is going to die) as well as sending out a team of cars to pick up micro surgeons.Thankfully my cousin so far has survived he went through a 10 hour operation yesterday to save him, today he was moved to the glasgow royal infirmairy (the main hospital where i live) to get another 10 hour surgery to reattach all the veins and nerves,hopefully he will pull threw and ill keep you guys updated.

for a little bit of good news now:

got a puppy :) little bulldog named george,ive got pics on my other pc which ill get posted up. but heres his mother if you guys want to see here, they look quite similar barring he is a pup http://www.cherishabullbulldogs.co.uk/ronnie.html

Man sorry to here such sh*tty news. Hope all goes well for your family. How did he fall? oh and that bull is awesome! They are cute as hell!

hope everything turns out good for the family

i have always wanted a bull dog but could never drop the 1200 bones they want for one here

wow... sorry to hear that man...

it always sucks when family is in trouble.
last year my 2 year old cousin got sick really bad and her heart stopped beating 6 times in 2 hours. one of the times it stopped for over 2 minutes and they had to medevac her to the university hospital, she was there for over a week...
she is fine now though....

man i feel for you. hang in there, always prepare for the worst and pray for the best, i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Dude that sux, I hope he pulls through.

As for the pit congrats, I have never like pitbulls, I think they are ugly, but alot of people do and they can make great companions.

Wow buddy praying for your cousin. Sounds like a pretty critical situation and big thanks to emergency personnel for saving his life. It's scary how that stuff can happen around the house.

Why did you push him down the stairs?

Sorry I had to. :eek:

thanks for the support guys, its really appreciated :)

he is speaking a little just now,and seems to have gotten a major fright,doctors says that his full arm will be in a cast for a year and then it will be another year and a half of physio and rehabilitation and after that he still wont ever have full control of his arm again which sucks.

glad to here your cousin is fine now tj,must have been scary with her so young

and just cause a pit and a bulldog are 2 different breeds bulldogs are the fat lazy ones :) hehe.

we were at a rave on saturday and had quite a few drinks, i had just gone home and he was in my other uncles house .obviously because he was a little bit drunk he's lost his balance and took a tumble:(