going to start a build

patience.I know how you feel about waitting
yeah, I know. I just want to get my motor in it and start getting it back together. If it turns out great, I may build another blaster with a 250 motor. but do some things a bit different this time.

the company name is "The Color Factory" they are local to me. I was going to give them a plug here and help generate them some business but I am having doubts. I'm sure the work will be nice but the time frame to finish was way off. we will see.
Thats crazy. Usually these places shoot a bunch of parts at a time and then they all go into the oven to cure. Not sure why a simple frame takes so long especially when it is a business. Oh well, hope it comes back soon and looks great.

Thats crazy. Usually these places shoot a bunch of parts at a time and then they all go into the oven to cure. Not sure why a simple frame takes so long especially when it is a business. Oh well, hope it comes back soon and looks great.
they do a lot of motor cycle frames, wheels and anything that can be coated. the only thing i can figure, this was their first quad frame and didn't expect it to take so long. i do get impatient when something takes longer than i am told. kinda a fault i inherited from my dad..lol so i will do what i can to wait patiently.

my frame will be done today. i will pick it up tomorrow. i guess there was some issues of grease running down when the frame was heated up. i didn't think of it and the guy didn't either. so he is fixing it and will have it done tonight. my buddy finished all my small parts and i will get them tonight at work. when i get my a arms and swingarm, i will have the frame guy do those. i want the lower arms frame color and the upper arms and swingarm coated in chrome powder. if he has it or can get it. we will see. soon you will see a clean cr125 motor in a freshly coated, custom frame.

Call me crazy. Since the cr motor is down and I am modifying my asr a arms to run shocks that measure 16 3/4 inches eye to eye, have decided to go ahead and install my kx250 motor into it. I will put the cr motor on the back burner till I finish the boost ports. It's going to cost me a lot to get it bored and ported anyhow. So it will wait. The kx motor is fresh and already ported. Yes, I will be changing the frame. I will get it powder coated again when it's done. Since I can't ride anymore this year, I have plenty of time.

before you do that, just get a different frame and move everything.

you put a lot of work in fabbing the cr frame it would be a shame to destroy it and restart

before you do that, just get a different frame and move everything.

you put a lot of work in fabbing the cr frame it would be a shame to destroy it and restart
To late. Already got 98% of it done. I'm trading in the cr motor and rolling chassis for a 4x4 king quad.

The silver aluminum tape is for holding things in place. The front plastic mounts will be welded to the frame making them permanent.

I was thinking orange with blue plastics. Also thinking of getting the a arms and swingarm chromed.