Full Rebuild!

things are starting to look better(not in school, cources problem, long story short, if your last name starts with a v you lose out on everything)

the guy i bought the vitos kit from is being very reasonable and seems to be a good guy. he said hes parting out his blaster and has a bunch of stock and other stuff he could give me to make up for the loss in needing a different piston and the shipping charge. he said he has a new barent clutch kit, vitos block off kit and new front and rear brake pads. he said he will check other stuff.

by any chance do any of you need stock stuff? like if theres something someone REALLY needs i could get it from him and sell it to you, if its something very specific. most likely no ones going to need anything thats hard to come by. but never know.

anyways, im just waitin for him to get back to me about the other stuff he has. is there ways of withdrawling feedback? i need to get rid of the negative feedback i left him.

even better. same kid thats trading my stock cylinder and head for a 500 dollar bike wants to buy the .010 piston for 80 bucks which is fine because the guy that sold me the big bore kit is sending me new front brake pads, bernet clutch kit and clutch cover gasket all covered by him shipping and all.

edit: oh ya i did sand down the frame but i couldnt get it any more. it would have taken me like a week to get it down to bare metal. found some history of it. stock was silver, someone painted it orange on top of the silver then hack job black on top of the orange. i should get it sand blasted before i waste more paint.

see you bad luck has turned around. now hurry up with your resto. i just did my sons 90cc, and it only took me a day. ok i only repainted the plastics and recovered the seat.

Last edited:
is it worth the effort to put the bernette clutch kit in if mine works but isnt great? like when i kick it into gear, i gota make sure its idling higher because it stalls if its idling to low when i shift into first.

Are you getting the cylinder ported? If so, you'll want the clutch kit installed to handle the extra power. If not, your stock clutch may handle it for awhile, but eventually you'll have to replace it.

EZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

firstcoatafterwhite001.jpg

firstcoatafterwhite003.jpg

firstcoatafterwhite004.jpg

you know you love that sh*t! guna look so sexy when im done.

yeah i love it. its nice and cold today so i can leave our air sytem off so it doesnt circulate thorugh the house. since i got the chance, going to do a second coat later today when the fumes die down. should be good around 2

boy i will smack you upside the head. wont need to when you see it all back together sexy lookin. you be like aw i wish my blaster was as amazing as 89's lol

not at all. i like the colour. did u spray paint it or do it with the compressed air sprayer thing and mixing paint?
a buddy did most of the sandblasting and painting. after sand blasting we did the whole thing in some rustoleum chrome/silver spray paint then used this other new spraypaint out thats made to be strayed on shiny surfaces to give it the annodized look. for the head, cylinder, and fmf gold series fatty we used some rustolium high temp black thats supposed to be good for up to 1200deg made for grills and stuff. all togather we used about $50 worth of spray paint. then hung it out to dry using a motor lift thing for a car as a sort of clothes line hanging from wire. chances are its going to be a every spring thing since its only spray paint.

i dont plan on ripping my frame apart every spring lol. if i have to do it a second time, im sending it out to get powerdercoated.