Full Build

those look legit to me !!!

yeah man emailed atv world to ask for a picture as wondering if its the ones with the resi bottles or the ones like the yfz ones if you know what i mean. i am getting a dmc alien exhaust complete system from germany for £140/$170 delivered so saves me a lot getting it from the us. plus its still brand new :) had a think about a bike and i was thinking about trailer and if the bing ever got shut down i would need to go to a track and id only use quad at track so decided to spend on quad once again lol maybe through time when i have a job "i might" buy a bike but not going out my way when i can get upgraded parts for quad. can't believe its xmas in 5 days already man so hoping some decent money comes in to get suspension :D still have my exhaust though and shocks to sell :p so can i get the springs and the resi bottles powercoated? just i don't fancy purple lol maybe go with white to match white plastics when i get them later on. but i dunno haha the suspension and exhaust is mucking me up as cant make my mind up! haha you ever rode the reiger shocks? just to compare them to the stage 1 elkas.

never even heard of the reiger shocks until you posted them here

never even heard of the reiger shocks until you posted them here

ah lol don't know anyone that's used them to ask. im hoping to see once i get xmas money put a wanted ad up on here and on my local site to look for used shocks and possibly wider a-arms to match as would save me a hell of alot. no the front hydros do i need longer brake lines or would the stock ones reach if i got say +3 a-arms?

longer lines for longer arms

sweet :) i might have a plan :D there was a guy that emailed me about 2 months ago offering a yamaha blaster full of upgrades. non runner due to engine seized but just emailed him asking if its still available as had fmf exhaust,hydros the lot and was cheap for what it had. hopefully he still has it and it will be mine day after xmas I:I probably slap my engine in and ride it save swapping everything over

Decided To Just Spend On Blaster!! :D Ordered A DMC Alien Exhaust System (Brand New) Saved Me A Bit Of Cash As Got It From Spain And Got It For About £150 Delivered. next purchase is either stage 1 elkas or works front shocks at xmas unless i decide to buy +2 Lonestar A-arms. but still deciding as got a parts list from guy in spain and the prices are cheap!!

got my sprockets on. still chain to do once i find chain splitter :)

IMAG0020_zps34fc2c36.jpg

IMAG0019_zps50f9e762.jpg

IMAG0018_zpsb28077d5.jpg

IMAG0016_zpsfd0f1247.jpg

IMAG0015_zpsbcef04ec.jpg

This Is The Out Come Off Rubbish Felt. Roof Leaking :( Getting Corrugated Sheeting On It After Xmas :)

IMAG0014_zps589275d0.jpg

IMAG0012_zps364a8a0f.jpg

Brand New Reiger shocks Ordered!!:D got them for £170 and £10 for courier :) there from a private seller but were bought and never used. there £300 + vat from atv world but bought my exhaust today as well and only had £170 left. but there was no harm in asking guy to take £170 and he seems happy with that so good all round :) will be well used anyway :D just need to find out how to adjust them :)

IMG_5312_zpsbbb481ea.jpg

Last edited:
Those shocks look sick

yeah man ;) was hoping to get them fitted on friday but guy is having few problems with family so having to wait until the weekend before he can get them packed up and give me information for courier. hope he doesn't say hes not selling as its the first aftermarket shocks iv seen in ages in the uk! these are a inch longer than i need but im thinking if i can't adjust them getting my mate to cut the top and bottom eyes on each shock and take a half inch of eye and reweld it to the length i need. but hopefully i can adjust them :)

Brand New Reiger shocks Ordered!!:D got them for £170 and £10 for courier :) there from a private seller but were bought and never used. there £300 + vat from atv world but bought my exhaust today as well and only had £170 left. but there was no harm in asking guy to take £170 and he seems happy with that so good all round :) will be well used anyway :D just need to find out how to adjust them :)

IMG_5312_zpsbbb481ea.jpg

NICE , My lady would love those , her Fav color , And They Do Look Sick !

NICE , My lady would love those , her Fav color , And They Do Look Sick !

yeah man im not to fond of the purple but its aftermarket shocks at the end of the day. i might get them powdercoated through time :) if i get them and i can't get them adjusted to what i need they will be for sale man. just if you were interested in buying would sell them for same price i bought them just the shipping to you that would get added on think shipping for a courier is around $75 :)

Yeah I Don't have a need for Aftermarket suspension Since My Pride and joy is on the Market here , I do have another blasty to build and Have other spares for the right time ! .

Yes sadly my One owner 2000 , With the 3 month old motor .

awww man that the one you had the engine parts scattered in your living room? lol i rebuilt my engine about 4 months back but only ridden it once for like 5 minutes as it had a leak due to the sh*tty paper gaskets. so bought a genuine yamaha one and seems fine but not been out as been doing the hydro conversion and buying new parts lol got what i wanted this year though a exhaust and shocks. so next year it will be some new tires :) trying to find a job but its not easy i tell you lol especially when i didn't do exams lol but starting a course in january so hopefully it won't be long before i can get a job :) never wanted to work when i was 16 but the more im getting older im sick of being skint and been looking for a job for about a month now. wanting to do mechanics on bikes and quads though or farm work :) hoping something comes up though. people can't say im not wanting a job as i posted a ad up on my local ad site and put in it i want a job that is hard work and hands on work as i like that sort of thing maybe construction would be a better job lol