Full Build

well i got a 2003 type front panel ordered last week and got it fitted today :) also got my barrel on with new gasket :D

Leaving the front fenders off just running it like this as i prefer it with just the front panel :) sold my front plastics anyway :p haha

tggg002.jpg

tggg003.jpg

well i got a 2003 type front panel ordered last week and got it fitted today :) also got my barrel on with new gasket :D

Leaving the front fenders off just running it like this as i prefer it with just the front panel :) sold my front plastics anyway :p haha

tggg002.jpg

tggg003.jpg

Ye if i'am running the 03+ standard plastics i'll be running it without the front fenders also, but more likely to go with the race hood but who know as i change my mind like the Scottish weather haha!!

StevieN

Ye if i'am running the 03+ standard plastics i'll be running it without the front fenders also, but more likely to go with the race hood but who know as i change my mind like the Scottish weather haha!!

StevieN

haha! our weather is terrible man!!lol i was down in my shed for like 10 minutes was planning on getting everything back together but it was freezing so i packed in lol going to be ordering my sprockets and chain sometime this week I:I then its just a case of waiting to see how much cash comes at xmas :)

haha! our weather is terrible man!!lol i was down in my shed for like 10 minutes was planning on getting everything back together but it was freezing so i packed in lol going to be ordering my sprockets and chain sometime this week I:I then its just a case of waiting to see how much cash comes at xmas :)

What chain and sprockets are you running??

what does that mean? lol never heard of that before :p

Sprocket size eg 13tooth 14tooth the bigger the front sprocket the higher the top speed. smaller front sprocket higher acceleration will be

smaller rear sprocket higher top speed, bigger rear sprocket faster acceleration
Think ave got that right!!
Standard is 13t front and 40t rear

Most people on here go for 14t front and 40t rear

StevieN

Sprocket size eg 13tooth 14tooth the bigger the front sprocket the higher the top speed. smaller front sprocket higher acceleration will be

smaller rear sprocket higher top speed, bigger rear sprocket faster acceleration
Think ave got that right!!
Standard is 13t front and 40t rear

Most people on here go for 14t front and 40t rear

StevieN

ah :) cheers mate! will go with this one I:I waiting on ps3 games and my old armour selling on ebay so once its sold il be ordering :)

ah :) cheers mate! will go with this one I:I waiting on ps3 games and my old armour selling on ebay so once its sold il be ordering :)
Cool mate keep in touch, hoping to try and get some of the UK blaster forum users to get together for a day with the quads in the summer sometime at a neutral venue that's easy for us all to get too! nothing planned yet its just thinking about it at the moment!

StevieN ;-)

Cool mate keep in touch, hoping to try and get some of the UK blaster forum users to get together for a day with the quads in the summer sometime at a neutral venue that's easy for us all to get too! nothing planned yet its just thinking about it at the moment!

StevieN ;-)

awesome :) my mate has a blaster as well I:I where do you ride normally?

Well decided to get more of the front end done. got other shock on , my bumper and the 2003 model hood. still to bleed brakes pistons are working but there is dirt on them so need to dismantle them and clean them :) but just brakes to bleed, exhaust to put on and torque the cylinder bolts :D then its time to get out !! :p stage 1 elkas at xmas and getting Liquid Image Mx Goggles in Feb For My Birthday :D

frtf004.jpg

frtf005.jpg

But still alot to do but money is a biotch! stage 1 elkas at xmas and possible a steering damper. but that will be it until next xmas or i get offered a job!

if anyone in uk has a steering damper or stage 1 elkas id be willing to buy them. also open to other aftermarket parts.

Well decided to get more of the front end done. got other shock on , my bumper and the 2003 model hood. still to bleed brakes pistons are working but there is dirt on them so need to dismantle them and clean them :) but just brakes to bleed, exhaust to put on and torque the cylinder bolts :D then its time to get out !! :p stage 1 elkas at xmas and getting Liquid Image Mx Goggles in Feb For My Birthday :D

frtf004.jpg

frtf005.jpg

But still alot to do but money is a biotch! stage 1 elkas at xmas and possible a steering damper. but that will be it until next xmas or i get offered a job!

if anyone in uk has a steering damper or stage 1 elkas id be willing to buy them. also open to other aftermarket parts.

Mate call Philip at ATV world i bet he can hook you up with a set of elkas! he has a set of brand new stage 2-3(not sure) for £600 but they wont do you as there long travel but am sure he can hook you up man! he got me my 2 back wheels DWT's with OMF beadlock for cheaper than any place else so i would def give him a call number is 08000147147 ask for Phil

StevieN