Full Build

Sweet :) going for bolts tomorrow for upper arms so just need my calipers done and il be getting front end on :D full powdercoat might not be happening until next year as not got the funds.

Nothing wrong with saving a little for next time!

lol i dont really have a choice haha im broke until i sell something haha :p im getting my toomey at xmas time but that will probably be it until i have a job or something to sell lol wanting to sink about 2k into my blaster so need to find money somewhere :p haha

lol i dont really have a choice haha im broke until i sell something haha :p im getting my toomey at xmas time but that will probably be it until i have a job or something to sell lol wanting to sink about 2k into my blaster so need to find money somewhere :p haha

U need a gun and bandana oh and local bank! Just kidding! :D

U need a gun and bandana oh and local bank! Just kidding! :D

Loool! man don't tempt me :eek: aha 8-| but im going to go for my toomey at exhaust and try and find money to get V Force Reeds and maybe porting done from ken o connor but need to find out how much it is and how much it would cost me to ship my head to him

Loool! man don't tempt me :eek: aha 8-| but im going to go for my toomey at exhaust and try and find money to get V Force Reeds and maybe porting done from ken o connor but need to find out how much it is and how much it would cost me to ship my head to him

I love the toomey exhaust, especially for the trails the powerband is perfect!

I gave up some top end but, happy as a pig in mud!

I love the toomey exhaust, especially for the trails the powerband is perfect!

I gave up some top end but, happy as a pig in mud!

yeah man my mate has a toomey and i love the sound :D i only ride race tracks and sometimes a old peice of dumping land so i can get the powerband in all the time I:I

i havent forgot about you man, i got the parts and will get the pics to u tomorrow, been really busy with inspections coming up at work so been working longer than usual. sorry for the delay.

im not too bothered just now bud as i want to wait until i have wider arms,elka stage 1s,longer swingarm and my new plastics before i powdercoat anything :) but il run it for now as iv not actually been on it since the cylinder gasket was seeping.

As for your plastics give this a try this is what iam doing to save some money

New plastics will set you back around £400 - £500

This will cost you less than £100 for everything you need, u'll need Plasti dip primer, plasti dip colour of your choice and plasti dip glossifier

Watch there youtube vids and read there website and you will find out everything you need to know

http://www.plastidip.co.uk/index.cfm

quad will be on axle stands for a while now.. was speaking to a few people today and been informed the elka stage 1 shocks i was going to get won't be suitable for the tracks i ride. just going to save for a while and try and pick up some stage 4s (used) and go from there..

Finally Got My Barrel Off To Do Gasket :) some pictures of my wiseco piston as never got one when i fitted it haha :D

003.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
Got One Side Of Hydros Fitted :D iv decided to go for some used works front shockies :) can get them on ebay for £250/$300 deliver to my door. was going to get stage 1 elkas but i am going with candy blue frame and white plastics so might as well get the shocks the same color :)

some pictures of hydros .

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

got my front end mostly assembled. just to do other caliper on the right side and bleed them :D might have a fmf,plastics and a-arms soon as got a guy on ebay parting a blaster!!:D

fds004.jpg

was ment to be getting out before xmas but my tie rods are f*cked and just leaving it the now as i might be buying wider a-arms anyway so not buying them for to have to take them off again. but is coming together :D