Fmf sst exhaust

This is probably the funniest forum I have read yet.

..... Is it just me or is the advice coming out of mac's ass, i mean someone's ass .... lol

Haha ... I just found another thread with someone defending themselves for an equally idiotic decision but upon calling them out they blew up my PM. The funny thing was this morning I came across a related thread where the same idiot then took my concern and quoted it to another member like he knew what he was talking about while taking the complete opposite stance in own thread. There is so much misinformation floating around this forum it's laughable. I'd call em out again but as you know from this thread arguing idiots doesn't help.

I say let em all kill themselves as there blasters blow up into flaming balls of ductape and JB weld, the blow off from their exhaust can fan the flames ... bwahahahaha

damn u guys are mean. lol.. fyi i wasnt taking no sides. i didnt wanna weld it bc i heard itll be a ain in the ass to get the header on and off and i dont like rigging sh*t up. i'll get the FMF flange and spring.

i dont see how welding the flang to the pipe would make it a pain in the ass to take off its going to comme off the same way with the flange and srping...........

idk thats what i heard. gettin it welded the guy could weld it crooked. i'd take it off and take it to a guy and lining up just right would be an issue. if is a fraction off thats gona be a problem.

So if I such a dumb ass can someone tell me why engine sludge comes out from this spot. I kind of like the sh*t coming out and not staying in my pipe or going back into the engine. I guess I'll be the only dumb ass with a pipe like this... hopefully I won't have my blaster for another 14 years... Thats older then some of you infants on here. And no I'm not talking about Pikled Beats ...lol.. This might be the funniest forum you read yet but you have the dumbest name I've seen on here...lol...

ok how about this because im tired of agureing about this i will go take a video of me pulling on the flange trying to move it with the spring on and you will see it doesnt move if it doesnt move from me pulling on it the tiny bit of presure our blaster motors put out sure wont

wow, this thread is sad...
if there was one person I had to listen to about something like this, it's Kgibson...

that's all I have to say....

ok how about this because im tired of agureing about this i will go take a video of me pulling on the flange trying to move it with the spring on and you will see it doesnt move if it doesnt move from me pulling on it the tiny bit of presure our blaster motors put out sure wont

When you make the video . Pin the throttle for like ten seconds. Does the top end ever let out any pressure? Since I don't know sh*t I'm just asking.

a blaster cant even handle more than 7psi of air without the risk of blowing a crank seal the presure that comes from the motor isnt going to be more than me pulling on the flange and the exhaust would have to be off the quad to do this witch mine is at the moment

So if I such a dumb ass can someone tell me why engine sludge comes out from this spot. I kind of like the sh*t coming out and not staying in my pipe or going back into the engine. I guess I'll be the only dumb ass with a pipe like this... hopefully I won't have my blaster for another 14 years... Thats older then some of you infants on here. And no I'm not talking about Pikled Beats ...lol.. This might be the funniest forum you read yet but you have the dumbest name I've seen on here...lol...

Damn I love blaster motors, they're bulletproof, 14 years with a loose exhaust and probably on it's stock bore...........................

And my name might be dumb to you ... I get it, but atleast it's a forum name rather than just being dumb such as yourself......your mouth mimics your motor and spits out a little to much sludge ......

Lastly, I atleast know not to give advice when I don't know wtf I'm talking about.

a blaster cant even handle more than 7psi of air without the risk of blowing a crank seal the presure that comes from the motor isnt going to be more than me pulling on the flange and the exhaust would have to be off the quad to do this witch mine is at the moment

Um, not to argue or anything but, thats 7 PSI in the case, The head can handle well over 150 PSI, ever done a compression check?? And the spring i believe is there cause the pipe can move a little while riding. Its not supposed to be rigid, it needs to flex with the frame and motor. Suppose thats why the pipe is mounted to a rubber suspended bolt???? And the pipe to silencer uses a hose??? I might be wrong in all of this but thats my interpretation.

the 150 in the coumbustion chamber that presure isnt by the exhaust port the point im trying to make is there should not be ANY SLUDGE COMING OUT OF THE EXHAUST