Finished my Blaster

ugafan

Mar 28, 2009
Thanks for the help guy's here is a pi of the finished project. 2 weeks and 300.00 latter. You should have seen it when I bought it, I should have taken before and after pic's

Attachments

• 4 wheeler.jpg
    4 wheeler.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 142
Oh crap! I sat there for a minute trying to remeber which way the went, I knew no matter which way I put them on it would probably be wrong. Oh well I will flip them around.
I took them off and almost everything else off, to paint the frame. I am very happy with it though it is faster than I thought it would be.It has been 11 years since I owned a 2 stroke
" I love the smell of 2 stroke in the morning! " :)

haha, it won't last mike that for long, i clean mine every ride and it begins to be a pain in the ass! but i do it for maintenance purposes.

i love the way mine looks clean... wish i woudlnt have let my buddy talk me into putting all the stickers on it that came with the parts i bought, they look nice but make it harder to clean up.

thats looking really good man, i wish i could have made my first project look that good with 300. would love to see a before and after pic too

think im going to start a thread of pics from people when they first got their blaster then pics from after they were a member here for a while lol havent seen one yet hopefully its the first.