001-10.jpg

002-11.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-11.jpg

005-11.jpg

006-8.jpg

007-6.jpg

Can we say ball joint? :laugh

I first plan to get new tires. Thought about some MX tires, but the sizing I have now has great ground clearance, and when we widen and lengthen, handling will be improved a lot further. The tires that I'm putting back on are found on many Quads from the factory, and I have found killer deals on them without breaking my wallet so I can have new tires and a few other mods, instead of bad ass tires and be sitting in the garage because I dont want to F them up with busted A-Arms.

22/7-10 Dunlop KT161
20/10-9 Dunlop KT165

I like this tire size combo because its just enough. Enough ground clearance, and enough to slide. I also like the tire combo because my buddy has a Z400 with them and it handles pretty well.

So, with that by the end of the summer, I hope to have ASR +3 +1 A-Arms and ASR +3 Swing Arm, Tag X5 Bars, and have it all powder coated along with the frame and foot pegs silver to match. New Plastics and factory decal set with stainless hardware.

I'm really wanting a factory look, and not just screaming "I'm fully built" I want this to be a double take machine and be like, wait, is that a Blaster?

Anyone got a stock spark arrestor? I want one. I'm fixing to take off the stock pipe and silencer and paint it black to clean things up a bit.

Last edited:
nice exhaust lol. and that thing looks pretty mean with the new tires.

I need the spark arrestor/end cap. I'm tired of that damned can. I'm taking it off next weekend for some high heat paint to freshen things up till I get a new pipe and silencer.

Got the stock spark arrestor?

I can get it local for 45 bucks brand new. Gasket, bolts and end cap.

Last edited:
I need the spark arrestor/end cap. I'm tired of that damned can. I'm taking it off next weekend for some high heat paint to freshen things up till I get a new pipe and silencer.

Got the stock spark arrestor?

I can get it local for 45 bucks brand new. Gasket, bolts and end cap.

Leave it the way it is until you can afford a new silencer. You could paint it but don't buy a new endcap.

$45 is worth it for now since I'm focusing on other things other than power. I want it quieter so my 3 Year old daughter wont be afraid of it. I'm trying to ease her into this. She doesnt like really loud things, and if I quiet it up a bit, then she will be more apt to ride in the yard with me.

I need A-Arms and Front tires first. Quick question, will stock shocks work with aftermarket A-Arms? I assume so, but the stance would be lowered in the front? I just cant bear the thought of putting brand new tires on the front for them to be unevenly worn.

Lookin good! What size are those fronts?? I'm in need of new tires, and always thought the front looks better a little bigger like that.

They are 22/7-10 front with 20/11-9 rear. I'm staying that size and may be going with ITP Trac Stars but the rear will be a 20/10-9. Either way, I'll be the same sizes like I am now. I didnt realize how bad that camber was till I took the pics and now it makes sense, I thought it was air pressure making it pull, and thought I was getting bad bump steer from flippin the wheels. NOPE, just f*cked up ball joints :laugh: