Everyone's future plans!

Braapbraap95

Aug 10, 2008
Massachusetts
I would like everyone to list their future plans for their blasters...Yes, Ik, element of surprise and all, idc, put it here brudda!

My plans include and extended swinger, works triple rate fronts, bigger carb, better pipe, better bars, and eventually, tearing down the frame for a rebuild! (throw the idea of porting, and possibly boring in the mix as well

my biggest plan for my blasty is to RIDE IT (if it ever warms up and snow melts),lol , but i dont really need anything for the blasty, im kinda modded out for the time being,

well i got the 240 kit ported, so my future plans are a bigger carb and new airbox.
i will be ordering the vitos fat bastard pipe in the next week.
also i almost bought one of those trailtech speedos last nite but i thin i will wait till i get a good deal on the vapor.

My plans are to wait until it gets at least into the teens before I go rip it up! I guess I could take the rear brake apart and grease it up before I do so.... I already took a blow torch to the front hubs so there is no more front brake sticking!

Oh, and I'd like to mount up my mud lites...and finish the rebuild on the one that's almost totally ripped apart in my basement!

future plans.... bb kit, +3 swing arm, 3mm stroker, extended axle.
and after this racing season im gonna get the frame pc'd white....

and what ever else i think of

I like the white frame idea... With the blue plastics it should be a nice clean look, I was thinking about doing a rebuild and doing my frame that color, but I never followed threw with mine...

well im gettin port and polish and a bigger carb soon, gotta clean up the new works and have em rebuilt, finish pc, eventually extended swinger and aluminum airbox

Buy a Banshee or bigger bike are my plans. I want to mod my Blaster for the time being though. An FMF head pipe, and other expensive stuff I can;t afford are in the future! One thing I do want and can afford are the plastic heel gaurd/fender extensions.

shoot..my plans are ta save up money...stuffs so expensive fer the dam banshee its stupid..i wish i still had the blaster...MUCH cheaper ta mod

got a +4 gforce axle on the way as well as front 20" razrs. soon buying front aluminum itp rims. resleeve teh big bore and drop a 72mm forged wiseco in it. have it ported at the same time i resleeve. head milled for no more than 91. get a hydro rear brake mounted up. think that'll do. then again, things always come up for sale :)

Not telling anything...All I can tell you is that my blasty is going to go away for a month or two and come back and be completley different!