Everyone's future plans!

Yea 89 is always calling people faggots, and so what if it would take someone 2 monthes to save money to buy a new bike, not everyones rich..and I'm sure whatever fabs doing will be cool and even if it isn't he will like it and that's all that matters cuz its his bike not yours.

omg i quit. honestly it was a legitiment, light joke, it was not ment to be negative in any way. i was joking around sayin he was guna buy a new one. honestly people. was in no way ment to be a dick joke. i acualy dont see how you all saw that as negative.

sence of HUMOR people.

please.

Its a secret
evil41.gif

Yes 89 you were joking with me I got it. So in responce I was a smart ass back to you. I didnt do anything more than that. You just cant seem to handle when people joke back/mess with you.

Oh I forgot about my future plans...Yes Daniel does know some of my plans he better not tell. But anyways, its going to be sick. There is going to be none of this "even if its not cool its his and it doesnt matter cuz he will like it" It will be SICK just to let you all know!

Last edited:
Wouldn't a raptor 250/350 be easier to do?

not exactly here ill post pics.
blaster fender(race style but look at the center peice)
18999.jpg

raptor 700 fender
207471087_o.jpg

raptor 660 fender
214825521_o.jpg

raptor 250
d116_1.JPG

the hardest part is going to be gettin the seat to sit flat and clip in, and if the kick starter is going to hit

I just want to get a carb so that I don't have to get one in the future. (because of the mods I'd like to do) But the problem is, those are pretty expensive... : /

Mine are to get the override in it get the head back from wicked atv put it togther and ride the hell out of it and see what she will do in 300feet and maybe still put a litte go go juice on it