ever had a cutoff

hey everybody hahaha im so funny.

i see whats going on here. none of you know what your talkign about. noone is actualy helpingme and thier repating what theyve heard. luckily its not been put by like the guy inmy topic there. cause itd be a lie. or somethign. itd be stupid.

so im through with this forum. my last post was to get tips. and to tip peope nad to let people keep up..

instead i hear, guff and bullshit from some little ahole who idles multiple forums talking sh*t about people with brains.

they claim they can lose brain cells. no you cant'. not when your stupid.

i have progressed. my proof of you guys talkign sh*t about me in this thread. your not even getting it and THIS DICK WAD IM REPORTIGN OVER AND OVER IS TRYING OT USE IT AS A AGRAVATE ME POINT> awk send him my deleted messages. PLEASE.

im just happy to of got the thing a rollin. your talkign plug a choppin, thou. maybe you should start back at page 1.

not me.

and TO YOU THE REST OF YOUNS> at least 3 i dont like and the 1 leave my topic. its mine ive told you over and over. leave. we have brains is the reason where talking on the internet not because of some idea to ell something which would take a brain anyway and you cant sell it to a brainless moron.

think before you post. i thought id get tuning tips. this guys repeating over and over. he is trying to start crap with me. awk wanted to ban me.

no no. you should be banned. whats all this about me being mad and all that you still are wanting to talk to someone or what?

just do mea favor i can find this information now. this guy has no busines still going on in my thread. its more of a can i trick someone and he doesnt leave sort of thing. you want me banned but you should be found and beat. thats what should happen to you . any discussions of this you can feel as free as you want to about it.

hey everybody im on the inetenet drurrr i dont think it should be a palce for peolpls with brains but i like what the government tells me all day everyone else makes MY BRAIN HURT thats all you are and you think your better than other people and that i shouldnt be seen and you should na dyou need your ass kicked. so. yea lets do this. f*cker. anytime anyplace. SHUT UP. noone wants to hear you. noone cares. yes i will take care of you the way it should be done. you wont have athing to say anymore now will you or do you wnt to do something about yourmouth not SHUTTING UP

oh i thought you where the one who said i was mad. oh nothing to say now. oh and you wntt me travelling i thought yo uthwere tryig to make me mad oh well. looks like you are a trouble causer. plese out of my topic. no putting up with this.

i mean really. you said yo wanted to make me mad. but now your all into making me do th etravelling. just an open mouth. hopefuly someone fist fits right into it someday. with nothing to say. just oh look at me and im better than everyone else on the intenernet.

NIO YOUR NOT!

my topics been hijacked. this guys even thinking this is a funny joke. oh yea more popularity i can make dollars on suckytubes from some fiat currency dollars right? we back into the corrupted stuff more? all i can expect out of you.

go spread your buttcheeks on goatse.cx and get you some dollars.

Last edited: