ENTIRE BIKE PART OUT!!! PICS!!! DELETED OLD THREAD, EVERYTHING FOR SALE MORE MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size a-arms and carb you got left? also what size stroker? or if you want to sell the whole bottom end..

still waiting on a answer on plastic,!will you ship to Canada? will you take 150 + shipping???

Can you kinda give everyone an idea of what si left, there are 6 pages from one day. I have no idea what you have sold? If the shocks are sti;; avaliable im interested.

Your still showing the nology ignition is still for sale.. I paid for that last nite. You said you would ship it with the arms? So the arms on the bike in the pic are not the +3's? I thought that was the pic of them? So, how do the arms I bought look?

Rob

Your still showing the nology ignition is still for sale.. I paid for that last nite. You said you would ship it with the arms? So the arms on the bike in the pic are not the +3's? I thought that was the pic of them? So, how do the arms I bought look?

Rob

Your arms are great, and i boxed everything up for you and the ignition i have been so busy i didnt update it. The a arms in the pic are $500. You got a steal on the leagers, laeger is very very expensive

Your arms are great, and i boxed everything up for you and the ignition i have been so busy i didnt update it. The a arms in the pic are $500. You got a steal on the leagers, laeger is very very expensive

Yes, Thanks for the Great deal.I:I I just thought they were the pictured arms and thought that was what I was getting. As for the ignition I figured you didn't noticed that I paid. Your post of what was left was today.:">

Yes, Thanks for the Great deal.I:I I just thought they were the pictured arms and thought that was what I was getting. As for the ignition I figured you didn't noticed that I paid. Your post of what was left was today.:">

Yea those are +5 a arms on the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.