ENTIRE BIKE PART OUT!!! PICS!!! DELETED OLD THREAD, EVERYTHING FOR SALE MORE MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front bumper shipped to 95945 thanks

Ha i was waiting for someone to ask about the bumper, that bumper is bad ass. Dude i have a very cool ac grab bar, but the cool thing is i took the stock light bracket and made a number plate holder so it comes with a number plate.

Anyway the front bumper shipped like 55-60 bucks just depends what shipping costs.

Your p.m.s are full again.lol Still interested in the clutch basket,clutch cable, and I will take the hydraulic clutch also.P.m. me when you have a chance.Thanks

still waiting on shipping cost to Canada N7G-2L9for red plastic,are the hand grips sold yet??
what about the hood ,?is that sold

iteams I looking for
1. v- force reeds and cage
2. steering stablizer
3.handle bars
4.are the front disk brake blaster or banshee would be intrested if blaster
5.same as rear brake if hydro intrested
6. exhaust system
7. carb
8. Front bumper and rear grab bar
9. ignition
PM ME PLEASE
I know it's alot but it's what I am looking for to finish my winter build. can send payment over paypal or check. I have then money not a window shopper or tire kicker
Thanks
Matt

iteams I looking for
1. v- force reeds and cage
2. steering stablizer
3.handle bars
4.are the front disk brake blaster or banshee would be intrested if blaster
5.same as rear brake if hydro intrested
6. exhaust system
7. carb
8. Front bumper and rear grab bar
9. ignition
PM ME PLEASE
I know it's alot but it's what I am looking for to finish my winter build. can send payment over paypal or check. I have then money not a window shopper or tire kicker
Thanks
Matt

Sounds good i have all of that left, Give me offers on all and we can work it out. I do paypal

just sent you a PM check it out when you get time got some price ideas on everything
let me know how much you have to have

how much for the +5 a-arms? what brand are they and will they work with stock yfz450 shocks?

elka any aftermarket clutch purches or brake purches. rims?? size's

Yes i have a brand new PEP cluch perch and lever, its all black with the pep sticker. I have many levers also. The pep is nice though. I have front baja style rims, they have maxxis razr mx tires on the, 19 in. I also have a like new set of Maxxis RAZR II Cross country tires front and rear that fit the stock wheel size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elka83
Have brand new spider girps, red. There the best grips ever. I have 2 sets of handguards, i have cyra with spastic graphics on them, then i have acerbis wrap around black handguards with the top flap. i have about 5 air filters. i have steal braided lines, no nerfs yet

give me a price on the grips? any of the handgaurds blue? what do you want for the acerbis? any new k&n's. if not price on new foam one. do you have brake cables or lines?and a 3 plugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.