dont prank call

lol we call xbox live customer support all the time and tell them that we fix pancakes in our xboxs but here is the funniest prank call to xbox i have ever seen

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing a cop can really do about being a racist unless you threaten him.

Not true!I got into fight with a black guy and after the cops arrived his g/f was all amped up talking about her 50 brothers,cousins and baby daddys that were going to do whatever to me for beating his face into the side of a brick wall and she called me a cracker,honkey and was warned by the cops to repeatedly shut up but didn't.she was then arrested for "ETHNIC INTIMIDATION" and cops cut me loose after finding out we were mutual combatants.pretty funny seeing her go from gangsta gangsta shootem up to crying about her babys at home and what not.lol but yea you can be arrested for being racist.

that xbox prank was the sh*t! wife and kids are sleeping so I had to stop it so I don't wake them up laughing too loud lol. sh*t was FUNNY AS HELL lol.

as for the OP... I feel like I'm still a kid at heart. but man, that just brings stupidity to a whole new level... you KNOW they're black and you call them up to be a racist punk? ur lucky you got off that easy. if someone called me up being racist and I found out it was my kids, friends cousin or someone I could actually find and he was actually a white kid in the end (I'm not white so I identify more with the black side at this point)... cops wouldn't be his biggest concern. not cool man. I did prank calls but not like that... if you were to call a white family up and act black, it would still be stupid, but not as bad as it could not be taken as tho you're even somewhat serious.. not too cool in my book man...

vader-fail1.jpg