dirtydeezl

Oh ya I work with them you pull the snlu or TA ?
I havent pulled intermodal in 10 years. Im Dedicated North East. I pull dry van for J C Penney out of Manchester, delivering to the stores from Bangor to MD and out to past Buffalo NY.

Oh ya I work with them you pull the snlu or TA ?
I havent pulled intermodal in 10 years. Im Dedicated North East. I pull dry van for J C Penney out of Manchester, delivering to the stores from Bangor to MD and out to past Buffalo NY.

You couldn't ask for more when you say you want to keep the business local with a Ct guy.

To me it's important to help your local economy, its also good to have resources close to home and if ya don't use em ya lose em.

To me it's important to help your local economy, its also good to have resources close to home and if ya don't use em ya lose em.
Pssh, he not local to many of the members here. Yet he gets all of our business.

My brother and i have each shipped a cylinder to him from ND/MN and it was quick turn around

You are darn lucky to be so close!

I'm not saying DON'T USE THE BEST, lol, Lucky me that the best happens to be local for me! I'm sure there are some more than adequate shops around me that I would have used if per chance this fella was in Oregon. If everyone here swears by him then it only makes sense that I should make use of his expertise.

After creeping the KOR website and Facebook page, I have come to the conclusion that I need to kick the weekend tattooing gigs into High Gear...... I'm gonna need some $$$money$$$ for Ken to take!

After creeping the KOR website and Facebook page, I have come to the conclusion that I need to kick the weekend tattooing gigs into High Gear...... I'm gonna need some $$$money$$$ for Ken to take!

You got a portfolio? or pics of your work, I need to get my left sleeve finished off, my right sleeve done and my chest finished. most of it would just be filler except my right sleeve cause I haven't even started it yet.

My man cave for body work

Attachments

• IMG_20141207_014826_025.jpg
    IMG_20141207_014826_025.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 210