Different color usernames

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
got bored and thought if it was possible to create a rainbow theme to be different than all the other forums.

by rainbow theme i mean our usernames for supporting members
the non supporting members stay yellow
the supporting members/mods/admins should have like a rainbow theme where this green is getting old lets try being like orange sky blue purple not individual letter colors but the whole name.
like this:
regular supporting members now

speedemon17

supporting members in the "future"
speedemon17
speedemon17
speedemon17
speedemon17

yea this may not be a good idea or just maybe a stuid idea but lets change something up on the forum give it a little pizaazz or however you spell it

think "change"

also cut down on the 15 for all supporting members on here and just 15 for newbs as how many times have you went to type and its jus as simple as "bump" and you have to go 1515151515151515151515151515151515151515 gets annoying dosent it i hope somebody buys what i am selling right now because i want something

along with an iphone app that would be nice too

notice how the colors do not interfere with
[Administrator] [Moderator] [Supporting Member] [Technician]

yea that works not lets make this happen for some change around here

Username color is the least of the changes that will happen around here in the next 2 months... so lets leave this small change for later.

Username color is the least of the changes that will happen around here in the next 2 months... so lets leave this small change for later.

hey as long s it changes its cool wit me so your saying there going to be changed yesssssss

i want attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm neglected with a dull dark green waaaah

Last edited by a moderator: