DG head pipe, trash ?

meangreen

Aug 24, 2009
so i found out today that the headpipe i have is an old dg version that had the sticker for id.My sticker has long since worn off.So my question is,is this pipe any better than stock ? I have heard that DG sucks for pipes how true is this ?
Should i ebay it and try to find a different one ?

hey they look really sharp and are lighter than the stock pipe...and they sound better too! i would not pay much for one but if i already had one or got it really cheap i would use it over the stock exhaust.

let me put it to you like this. dg pipes sound really cool....anythingis better than stock, and i gaurantee its lighter than a stock setup, so a gain there. as far as performance? well probly can do better with a different pipe. dg pipes arent worth the metal they are made with, so selling it will prove much disappointment. so, up to you. dont think youre goin to sell it and take the money and buy another.....i would say figure out what kind of pipe you want, buy a used one and maybe keep th dg for a spare, or sell it after you bought your new pipe.....like i said, anything is better than stock...mostly because of the weight factor.

well at one time WAY LONG AGO dg actually made respectable exhausts but these are junk. sell it buy a used f7 or blah blah blah etc etc.. pipe

the power of a stock blaster is fine with me but i do like the sound and look of a dg pipe