cpi 240 big bore pipe

wow it looks shinny i want that silencer wonder how shes gana sound il trade ya my fmf silencer for that work of art ya got lol I:I

maybe thats why i love my power pros so much, FLOTEK built my motor for exactly every performance part i was running and if i can keep up with a ct ported ct240 w/ my stock cylinder, stock stroke trail port than i believe he knows what hes doing :)

BTW the pipe does look sexy 442 I:I

maybe thats why i love my power pros so much, FLOTEK built my motor for exactly every performance part i was running and if i can keep up with a ct ported ct240 w/ my stock cylinder, stock stroke trail port than i believe he knows what hes doing :)

BTW the pipe does look sexy 442 I:I

ive seen the video of u running against that ct 240, and i must admit your quad really hauls the mail for a ported stock cylinder and strokeI:I and thxs for the compliment on the pipe. i had a flotek motor almost the same as yours and i will agree denny,s motors do make good power

So to continue the question, What is the pipe of choice for a stroked (3mil) big bore blaster? I have been looking into the Factory 7 but would like some more insight, hopefully from someone who isnt a salesman.....

FMF power core 2 and SST pipe for sale 50 hours max

So to continue the question, What is the pipe of choice for a stroked (3mil) big bore blaster? I have been looking into the Factory 7 but would like some more insight, hopefully from someone who isnt a salesman.....

FMF power core 2 and SST pipe for sale 50 hours max

I run 2 power pro's/ct/f7(all the same) pipes on my bikes and they run really strong.You will be happy with one for sure.Dynoport and lrd makes a nice pipe also.CPI will make pipes but they are not cheap.If you want a cpi pipe give KenOconnor a ring and see what he can do for you.But be ready for sticker shock casue they are alot more than an f7 pipe.

yeah they are, i got 442's cpi pipe for my +3 kor ported trail bike. he set my motor up for my application, he loves the pipe, says its a beast and wouldnt have any other, these pipes are made for built bikes. it cost me a pretty penny, but cheaper than it would have cost me from cpi.