Could my blaster beat a banshee

I still contend that if you can still see him, you've won.

A banshee and 250R are a whole different level of quad the blaster was never even designed to compete with. If you can keep a banshee or a 250R in sight, you're doing something right.

I don't care what anybody thinks, that would be a victory for me....

a blaster is more like a kids first sport quad type deal. they can be turned into pretty good racing machines tho. but a banshee and 250r are built to be fast better race quads for more experienced riders right from the factory.

and they stopped makeing all three of them WTF!!!

well you might beat a shee if your mom was driving it lol, and dont forget the zilla, but they got canceled cause they couldn't meet emissions reg. the blaster and shee that is

political... figures *rollseyes*

total loss oiling is a ghastly process which combusts and then aerosolizes the absolute worst part of petroleum products. It's a shame that the manufacturers couldn't update their designs without dumping them all together... Blame pencil pushing over engineering, not liberal over conservative agenda's. DI would have significantly reduced the amount of oil loss through the exhaust system possibly bringing the power of a 2 stroke with the emmissions compliance of a 4 stroke.

Back on subject... I reiterate that if you get a 250R or banshee on a tight track (or tight woods) you might have a shot at pulling ahead. Straight aways or heavy jumps and the more "mature" designs will win out every time. I would also consider it a victory if the banshee or 250R couldn't simply pull away from me and leave me in the dust...

I said a chance... I meant a long one.

But if you put a blaster and either one of the other two on a MX track or drag strip it'll be a total blow out... the blaster simply wasn't designed to compete with them.

I said a chance... I meant a long one.

But if you put a blaster and either one of the other two on a MX track or drag strip it'll be a total blow out... the blaster simply wasn't designed to compete with them.

I drag raced a 250r over the weekend knowing i would lose. Suprisingly it wasnt too bad. he played hell cathing me on the trails though. But a banshee, nooooooo. Maybe like one of the engine swap blasters, but then again would that really be a blaster beating a banshee?

Two strokes aren't selling in the US right now because of Liberals. Liberals feel the need to force their way of thinking upon everyone else.

power has to be taken from these whack jobs and unfortunatly, in regards to politics, that means youll have to kill them. unfortunate but true.