Cobra exhaust ?

Here's the pic of the down pipe and silencer, I wanna buy it just because its a right bend haha !

2e1dffl.jpg
[/IMG]

That don't look like a Cobra pipe!!!

I'm willing to bet its a DG and type 2 as I have the same sitting in my Truck Waiting for me to put it on : Edit : On my Brothers blasty not mine haha

They both do look like DG. But i thought DG pipes and silencers had big tags on them with a big ass DG on it...lol

Not All DG head pipes came with tags , You can tell by the Welded areas on the Head pipe And Also the Inlet on the Silencer there is a Brace welded to the top of it

I guess I didn't really look at the pic that well haha, after lookin at it again you can definitely tell its a lefty ! I'm all set with that pipe and silencer, I'll stick with my FMF and save some $.

I guess I didn't really look at the pic that well haha, after lookin at it again you can definitely tell its a lefty ! I'm all set with that pipe and silencer, I'll stick with my FMF and save some $.

Yeah thats a DG and type 2 silencer , If I get time tomorrow I will take pics of my Old DG and Type 2 , The Head pipe is Coated black but the weld areas are the same on the one Pictured and same type 2 silencer from the angle you have there