Cobra exhaust ?

Nov 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
Anyone ever heard of a Cobra exhaust for a blaster ? If so how does that full system compare to FMF Gold series fatty and powercore ll ? I've NEVER heard of that exhaust so any input would be cool, thanks fellas !

Pic? Never heard of it for a blaster, I swear they are a parent company of one of the right bend makers but don't hold me to that!

There was a thread on here a while back asking the same thing. It has pics of it

I'm gonna try and get a pic of it ... It's not on ebay or anything like that, I know this kid that has a bunch of blaster parts for sale.
He says the FMF is better but I don't know if he's saying that from experience or because FMF is a more well known company

I'm gonna try and get a pic of it ... It's not on ebay or anything like that, I know this kid that has a bunch of blaster parts for sale.
He says the FMF is better but I don't know if he's saying that from experience or because FMF is a more well known company

Try and get all his parts ! , If need be , you can post all the extras on here or Fee bay

Im not sure about on a blaster either, but they are a very desirable brand for a lot of 4 strokes. I have one for my 200x but i have not finished the build to run it yet.

my buddy down the road from me has one on his 300ex and he lives about a 1/4 mile away from me and when he starts it up i can hear it when im standing on my front porch but never heard of one for a blaster or any 2 stroke

I have one, it was better then a stock pipe but not as good as my CT pipe.. It was like the first right bend pipe..

cobra3.jpg

He wants $100 for the pipe and silencer ... Any thoughts on if I should scoop it up or not ?
I do already have a Gold Series Fatty and powercore ll but I've been wantin a right bend bad lately ... I just don't know if it will be any better then my FMF set up.

He wants $100 for the pipe and silencer ... Any thoughts on if I should scoop it up or not ?
I do already have a Gold Series Fatty and powercore ll but I've been wantin a right bend bad lately ... I just don't know if it will be any better then my FMF set up.

i hate to tellya but thats not a right bend

Fat bastard? Have you ever saw one? They dont have angles like that they just curve around and its HUGE