Clear Clutch Cover

Well, according to trackin, plexi will be here tomorrow. Dont know about my double cut carbide, but when it gets here i can finish the cuttng and then drill on some plexi!

Okay just let me know, what you gonna do with the frame if you dont build a blaster? and what you want for your extra motor if you get another?

Okay just let me know, what you gonna do with the frame if you dont build a blaster? and what you want for your extra motor if you get another?

if i dont build another blaster which i probably will, itll probbly get sold. nd my other motor is torn apart anyway and will be completl torn apart by th weekend. I just sold the clutch out of it to heatlbj6

Okay, so the money you make off parting spend it on your 1000 dollar blaster. you should have like 1000 to spend, just make sure it has nice tires and rims cause thats where it costs a lot and spend like 500 on your motor!

Okay, so the money you make off parting spend it on your 1000 dollar blaster. you should have like 1000 to spend, just make sure it has nice tires and rims cause thats where it costs a lot and spend like 500 on your motor!

that was the plan, and i dont know about 1000 dollars to spend on it. More like 700 as the quads going to cost me 1200 but its got alot of extra parts with it. I can make a few 100 bucks ff the extras though. Whatever i make is going right into the new one. First things first is new shocks. Then motor and then rims and tires as its already got decent ones on it.

Dont wanna burst ur bubble, but taxes cant be filed untill end of month or beginning of feb, and cant be released untill march. Unless you use H&R block and get a partial advance.