Clear Clutch Cover

nboldman

Feb 5, 2012
Kentland, Indiana
Well i ordered some lexan and it should be here tuesday. I plan on doing some cutting on the clutch cover tomorrow. Gonna take my time on this because if i mess up its a new clutch cover.

Ill hve some pics tomorrow.If these work as im hoping i will be selling them. As soon as i figure out what it costs for materials and shipping abck to you and my time i can come up with a price.

by the way i figure their goig to cost about 40-50 bucks. 10 for lexan, 5 for hex bolts 5 for gasket material. 10-15 for shipping. and 20 or so for my labor. and thats just a estimate It might be a little more.

Alrigt went to lafayette today and bought 8 of aces smallest hex bolts.

DSC08069_zpsbdb7c0a7.jpg

2.14 cents. Not bad for 8 stainless bolts. Please note if and when i start selling this mod, they will be locktited in ad its going to be locktite's strongest product to do so.

A clear clutch cover is going to look awesome. A clear oil pump cover would look nice also, just cut out the case that is behind the clear oil pump cover so you can see it all..I:I

A clear clutch cover is going to look awesome. A clear oil pump cover would look nice also, just cut out the case that is behind the clear oil pump cover so you can see it all..I:I

No! another idea! As soons the see though clutch is done, ill get on it, because it does sound dope!

I made some nasty cuts, just dont want to show them, because there as i said. NASTY!! Im wating on my double cut carbide to come in the mail(tuesday) and ill have an update unless you gys want t se the nasy cut.