CHEAP AND EASY HANDLE BAR RISERS

at that point i'd really think about getting a stem man....have you tried it with just 1 of the clamps yet? you'd be really surprised at the difference in feel

Awesome idea

My uncles going to come home with his bars removed off his warrior!

Im gunna say dude your 4poke tore his handlebars off its so fast,

Then mines going to be gg

Thanks

i got it done, i went out to the garage to look at some lt 125 parts we have and found 4 clamps and 4 long bolts, they worked, thanx for the clamps freek, i didn't even know i had those clamps till now.

no prob bro, i still have a few sets

and umm blasterman312.......have no fear man urs will be out tommorow lol
sorry again bro.....ur oak ones prolly have rotted off by now lol

yep, i didn't know i had them, i moved my bars forward a little bit so they would stop crowding me, haha, i'm 5'11" and i stand up for most of my riding so its gonna be nice.

i love it being easier to pull up, i keep cutting myself everytime i work on the blasty, and i don't mnotive, like i was working and i notice a nice pool of blood on the plastic and a nice gash on the finger, ikd where i did it.

i love it being easier to pull up, i keep cutting myself everytime i work on the blasty, and i don't mnotive, like i was working and i notice a nice pool of blood on the plastic and a nice gash on the finger, ikd where i did it.

ahh man.......blood on the blasty, thats epic dude.......pics or u are defently lying lmao!!!!