CCCMX this Sunday

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
Here we go again. Tomorrow is the second race of the NESC Spring Schedule and opening day at my home track, CCC. KOR rider Benny B will be racing his YZ 250 for the first time in the open amature and 250 amature classes. It’s hard to believe this kid was on an 85cc a couple of years ago. Ben is one of the most responsible and hardest working 14 year olds I’ve ever met. He lives across the street from my shop and stops in daily to see if I need help or if I have time to teach him something. Most of the time I just ask if he’ll sweep and wash the floor. His great attitude and work ethic paid off for him this year. We built him a ground up YZ250 for this seasons races. I watched him practice last Sunday and I think he’ll do very well tomorrow. Josh Clark will also be there defending his #1 Pro Expert plates with a 2013 YZ250 and 2013 CRF450. Josh spent the last 3 months down south training and getting ready for the 2013 season. The KOR crew (Tarmo, Dave, Randy, Bob, Ian and I) will be at the track all day to provide support to our riders (or anyone else who needs it). Practice starts at 10am and racing will go well past 5pm. Admission is only $10 so if you’re looking for something to do, take a ride to CCCMX and be sure to stop by and say hello. I’ll be shooting vids of the races and posting them next week.

good luck to the whole KOR race team and crew

Ben#971
nzhm37.jpg

Ben#971
13z5wzl.jpg

Josh#7
15wze9s.jpg

It was a very busy day yesterday. CCC had over 500 racers. Josh raced the 250 Pro lights and finished second in the first moto and first in the next for a 1st place overall. He also raced the 450 Pro class and took the win in both motos for 1st overall. . Ben went down hard in practice but raced anyway. Ben raced the Open amateur class and finished second in his first moto and sixth in the second for 3rd overall.

congrats to the KOR riders and crew on 2 podium finishes !!!

Was fun to see those boys tearing up the track.Two podium finishes for the first big race and only more to come.Way to go Boss.