Car Issue (help!!!)

This is looking from the bottom, where the nut is missing is the mount on the bottom side.

2238005590042310107S600x600Q85.jpg

good picture but its guna be a mega pain to get under there and check it. i gota do this tonight. i just took it for a test drive and it seems worse. more violent shaking and from 20-30 now. f*ck ME.

done tonight. cant get at that mount from underneath but from up top it looks ok. this is a huge pain in the ass. do you think its drivable? say if it was that mount issue, would it be drivable? my mom needs it tomorow but if its not then i gota tell her. she said ah whatever its a piece of crap anyway but im worried about safety, as well as we can still sell this sh*tbox instead of spending a bunch of money to fix this issue after its been made worse.

right so we took it in to our guy and he took it for a test drive then put it up on the lift. it ended up being a seized U joint. it also rubbed through its casing(i think that green type deal) and i think he said bearing too. not sure, it was my mom getting the info so imposible to get a straight awnser inderectly through her... so much for the mount eh...

I have the exact same YEAR /MAKE/ MODEL vehicle as you do and mine vibrates at 70km/h...feels like its hesitating to change gears. only does it on slow accelerations tho, not when I'm on the floor lookin' for more.

side note: I do not know why the f*ck I wasnt aware of this thread, what a dick. lol