busco drag race sept 24th-25th

No way man you have to make it - it's Busco mang!

my only other option is to just come in the car with the 'ol lady with no bike, just for the party, drag races and beg for a few rips from someone
on a trail blasty

the car have a trailer hitch? then rent a uhaul trailer, an option, ford trannies are sh*t in the smaller trucks, always have been, even the old b2200 mazdas when ford started building them, its always been a problem with ford, what are the exact issues. going into gear? or hanging in gear? possible the gear selector switch is going bad.

the car have a trailer hitch? then rent a uhaul trailer, an option, ford trannies are sh*t in the smaller trucks, always have been, even the old b2200 mazdas when ford started building them, its always been a problem with ford, what are the exact issues. going into gear? or hanging in gear? possible the gear selector switch is going bad.

no hitch on the car...yet
may try and limp down with the bike in the back of the truck
issues are metal in the tranny pan, sumthins fuk'd beyond repair, if she breaks down on the way, i'll unload the blasty and keep on truckin, right down the highway, with the GF flappin in the wind on the back, hahahahaaa

issues are metal in the tranny pan, sumthins fuk'd beyond repair, if she breaks down on the way, i'll unload the blasty and keep on truckin, right down the highway, with the GF flappin in the wind on the back, hahahahaaa

I will put you and helens ass along with the bike and the trailer on the roof if need be.We will get you home!!!

I:II:II:II:II:I

but ur safest bet is the hitch on the car and trailer it, lol

I:II:II:II:II:I

but ur safest bet is the hitch on the car and trailer it, lol

the only trailer i have access to will fit the car on it, we've had 5 quads on it at once, prolly not an option