busco beach trip 2010

haha I was wating for the e2s group pic but got impatient and went riding lol I had a blast and burned thorugh quite a bit of race fuel.Scott your crew was a great group of people also and was nice to meet you all.Tell Jimmy next year I will have test equipment and wire with me,If I have to I will rewire that whole trailer if need be.We looked into it but it was tough without any type of test equipment.I brought lots of tools but not my everyday work bag.Scott your wife is a very nice lady and a pleasure to talk to,I don't kniow how you landed her.lol haha I know call her nurse Stotesberry.She and yorself took good care of me.Chris is actually sitting on my spare blasty for the pic so he should be physched when he sees it.
thanx for the kind words Ian, my wife is a keeper for sure after all the crap i've put her through over the years playin with my toy's and spending all our money on them. she hates to see someone get hurt, she gets kinda "motherly" when it happens. evedently she didnt get a good look at AWK's back, she prolly would've wanted to work on that too,lol!!

just have to comment on this pic and stick up for my man nick(98blaster+4)
now he may be well fed on them peanutbutter and marshmellow fluff sandwiches he was eatin at camp, but in no means is his belly as big as it looks in this pic, did ya have your helmet up under that shirt for this pic ?????
2vmzo7l.jpg

and KENNEDY WAS AT BUSCO!!!!!!!!!!!...................................................
he saw the time slips for our blasters and the drag shee's, so he slipped back into his trailer, donned his "DRAG" outfit, and rode a streetbike around so he didnt get spotted, all i can say is .........................
"WHAT AN ASS" !!!!!!
2myyzht.jpg

and KENNEDY WAS AT BUSCO!!!!!!!!!!!...................................................
he saw the time slips for our blasters and the drag shee's, so he slipped back into his trailer, donned his "DRAG" outfit, and rode a streetbike around so he didnt get spotted, all i can say is .........................
"WHAT AN ASS" !!!!!!

wait what?? im interested in knowing more about this, what actually happened?

BTW, that looks like it was a freaking blast!

i didnt eat anything, you know how when its hot you use your shirt to fan yourself, well somebody had some perfect timing on that one. i do have a big gut but not like that.

i didnt eat anything, you know how when its hot you use your shirt to fan yourself, well somebody had some perfect timing on that one. i do have a big gut but not like that.

hahah when i saw that picture i knew you had to be fanning yourself. it makes you look like a huge biker ! funny none the less

i would be down for a northeast get together.alot of us at busco came from the ny,nj,pa and mass areas.we could get lots of peeps down for that considering drive time wont be to bad.I:I

Awesome! Great pics, I am at Busco almost every weekend, I only live about an hour and fifteen minutes away, gonna be going this coming saturday if the weather holds up, my buddy I usually ride with has a modded 686 Raptor, he said he saw you guys out there, his exact words were, " Damn Rob, you shoulda seen all those Blasters out there, was like 10 of em!" Fun place to ride fo sho!!

Awesome! Great pics, I am at Busco almost every weekend, gonna be going this coming saturday if the weather holds up, my buddy I usually ride with has a modded 686 Raptor, he said he saw you guys out there, his exact words were, " Damn Rob, you shoulda seen all those Blasters out there, was like 10 of em!" Fun place to ride fo sho!!

where the hell where u