broken xbox 360's

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wanted any broken xbox 360s COMPLETE AND LOOKING FOR CORDS CABLES AND HDD'S I AM OPENING MY OWN LITTLE BUSINESS ON FLIPPING THEM OR FIXING THEM AND FOR YOU FOR A SMALL FEE PM ME OR POST WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM
MUST HAVE ALL PARTS
does not need to have cables or hdd but would be much appreciated

also used to do it as well, taught some tricks of the trade to trip actually. It really isn't worth it man, seeing as they are worth 80 bucks working with cables right now, and most the broken ones you find are FUBAR'd to begin with the margin isnt there.

I have a bit of a graveyard in my closet, but they are good for nothing but parts. If you find yourself needing an extra heatsink or something at some point let me know and you can have anything for the cost of shipping.

Also if you need any help/hints hit me up as well

also used to do it as well, taught some tricks of the trade to trip actually. It really isn't worth it man, seeing as they are worth 80 bucks working with cables right now, and most the broken ones you find are FUBAR'd to begin with the margin isnt there.

I have a bit of a graveyard in my closet, but they are good for nothing but parts. If you find yourself needing an extra heatsink or something at some point let me know and you can have anything for the cost of shipping.

Also if you need any help/hints hit me up as well

have an elite faceplate??