For Sale/Trade: XBOX 360 Arcade Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple_B

Sep 20, 2010
Sewage Drain
As a few of you know, I enjoy buying broken XBOX 360's on eBay and repairing them. I've gathered up quite a few and its time to sell one of the XBOX's I've refurbished.

This XBOX 360 is an Arcade Model. It is HDMI Compatible and you can use an HDTV or A/V cable for your TV/Monitor. Manufacture Date is 06/14/2009. I purchased this XBOX360 on eBay and repaired it myself. It works 100% and I guarantee you will be satisfied with it. It is not banned from XBOX Live, all video/sound works. This XBOX360 will come with a lifetime warranty (from me) if you refrain from opening the XBOX360 and try repairing it yourself. I suggest you do not open the XBOX360 to modify/repair it in any way, this will result in my warranty being void.

Here is a video of the EXACT XBOX360 you will receive:

I am asking $100 for the XBOX360 w/ the power brick and a standard A/V cable. $85 without the power/ A/V cables.

However, I am also open to trades. I need quite a few things to finish my blaster rebuild including:

28-32 mm carb, Rear Aluminum Rims (8"), Rear Brake line for a +3 swingarm, Banshee Chain (or one that will fit a +3 swingarm with 14/40 gearing), Front braided brake lines, CFM/F7 Airbox, Extended A-Arms (worth a shot :D ), and some other things I can't think of at the moment.

Let me know if any of you are interested in buying/trading!

Last edited:
Taking any reasonable offers. Shipping is included. I'll say $90 OBO w/ cables.

Trade for: CFM/F7 Airbox, 8" rear aluminum rims, case saver, nerf bars, anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.