blasty wont run help

nugz

Oct 27, 2008
A-Burg , Ontario
was ridin and the blasty bogged out and shut off on me took it home cleaned the carb and filter new spark plug and it idles fine but when i give it gas it just boggs and shuts off...

ive had fourwheelrs and dirtbikes do that in the past and it was sensors werent getting good connections

i tried changing the jets didnt do ne thing changed the spark plug nothing cleand the carb and filter removed the tors and still nothing..

i was ridin home when it happend it jsut bogged and died but it starts and idles fine jsut when i go to give it gas it just wants to die

Get rid of that oil injection first....That doesnt have anything to do with wats goin on but it needs to go bc it will give out and you will have a fried top end....Premix is where its at....

up to 02 you shoud be able to disconnect and it should run i disconnected the brain and by the carb it runs i dont see why yours shuts off that could have something to do with it idk try messing with your idle under your seat clockwise turns it up

if i push the throttle in very very slow it'll idle higher but when i crack it it jsut boggs and dies pos is pissin me off .lol