Blasty Smells Of Fish?

carl

Oct 10, 2009
South, Uk
Well today i took my blaster out, It was a great laugh.But i have noticed a smell of fish for some reason lol.I have no idear what is causing this it has a brand new fmf exhaust. Also i seem to have lost my powerband all the power the blaster has is at low range, Not alot in mid and nothing in high range.

Any ideas?
Many thanks carl

Well today i took my blaster out, It was a great laugh.But i have noticed a smell of fish for some reason lol.I have no idear what is causing this it has a brand new fmf exhaust. Also i seem to have lost my powerband all the power the blaster has is at low range, Not alot in mid and nothing in high range.

Any ideas?
Many thanks carl

fish?? :L haha thats a new 1?
never heard of that sorry ?

Yes it smells of pure fish .Hopefully it will wear off lol

Yeah i am running a 260 main jet, But i didnt do nothing with any of the other jets if that makes a difference.

So...when you say fish you mean...like bass, pike, trout?...or is it stronger like sushi, squid, octopus.?

I cant help unless you can be more pacific. LOL

The fatty is lower end pipe. It has a nice little hit on the bottom and once again in the mid then its flat the rest of the way. Like said above it could be whatever polish you used on it ( or came with it ).

Did you just install the pipe? what do your reeds look like? what oil are you useing? what color is the smoke?

The fatty is lower end pipe. It has a nice little hit on the bottom and once again in the mid then its flat the rest of the way. Like said above it could be whatever polish you used on it ( or came with it ).

Did you just install the pipe? what do your reeds look like? what oil are you useing? what color is the smoke?

Ah right okay.I installed the pipe myself and no polish that i know of was used on it. I shall check my reeds, what should i look for cracks?

I am using Castrol TTS and the smoke is the normal colour for 2 strokes

thanks carl

I am leaning towards the "friend played joke on poor Blaster rider".
Could even be a dead char broiled little rodent in there. Maybe two.
And that would smell...................fishy.