Blaster vs 300ex

im not lying here when i say i have tried almost everything you guys are talking about. i have a brand new clutch in it since i blew my old one out, ive tried launching so many ways, ive tried shifting at different points in the powerband. the only thing i havent tried is pavement yet i do have a set of street tires for it. the thing that really gets me about it is i can beat him out of the hole and keep a good lead on him but its only when i shift into 6th that he starts to gain an pass me. honestly i think the porting is off, has anyone one else had port work done by G Travis Racing? i also made an error im running 20in holeshots not 22's.

the motor is brand new maybe about 15-20hrs on it since i did a complete rebuild on it. you know alot a ppl have said the "learn how to ride it" line and you know what it could be me... thats the only thing i havent tried yet is someone who knows what the heck there doing. someone volunteer to ride it? lol

my friend has a 1996 300ex with lots of motor work done and a full FMF exhaust system and i just have a 01 blaster and an FMF fatty and a .10 bore and i KILL him..is that right or does my friend just suck at riding?

my friend has a 1996 300ex with lots of motor work done and a full FMF exhaust system and i just have a 01 blaster and an FMF fatty and a .10 bore and i KILL him..is that right or does my friend just suck at riding?

well generallly the blaster is better than a 300ex in almost every way but im confused about one thing my friend just got a 300ex that got clocked at
80mph which i dont believe

well generallly the blaster is better than a 300ex in almost every way but im confused about one thing my friend just got a 300ex that got clocked at
80mph which i dont believe
i find that hard to believe also, this guy that lives about 3 streets over from me has a 2008 raptor 700r and it got clocked at 77mph. what work is done to that 300ex?