Blaster Transformation

looking sweet man I:I i like the black and white works. this is going to be a nicely built machine when done, keep it up.

Well got another box in the mail today. My handle bar assembly......

Thanks WOJO +feedback coming!!!!!!!!!!

photoMA28515029-0005.jpg

photoMA28515454-0006.jpg

Sorry about the sh*tty cell pics....

Now just waiting on the stealership to get my parts in!!!!!!!!!!!

The front end will be getting done over the comming weekend.

With pics, also does anyone know if there is a DIY on swapping to front hydros?

If not I will be happy to do one while I do my swap......

Looks like a decent project, can't wait to see it upon completion, BTW it's a good thing to stay away from most dealerships if you can, so far the only thing that I have gotten at a dealership was a half-link, lol.

Well got the parts from the stealership today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now I have alot of work ahead of me for this weekend YAH BABY............

photoMA28525920-0001.jpg

Well today I got the front hydros on almost completely got a couple more things to do to them... I got the handle bars controlls on, also got the front works shocks on and mounted the ressie....

started with this
photoMA28539308-0001.jpg

Ended with it like this
photoMA28539546-0021.jpg

Heres a couple more pics
photoMA28539561-0026.jpg

photoMA28539567-0028.jpg

photoMA28539565-0027.jpg

Well will be getting to work on the Blaster tomorrow..

Hope to have it almost complete, well done to the point where I can get till I find more parts I need LOL.....

Well I got most of the front end done today. Just still need to make the mount for the Shee from hydro splitter and bleed them ..

Oh one thing I had to do was put the front tires on normal instead of keeping them flipped, the valve stems hit the calipers....

Got the swinger on with the rear shock mounted up...

Oh yah I also got the lower end in and shifted nice thought all the gears..

Just got to figure out what is wrong with the clutch is has a ton of slack in the cable and doesnt spring back.. Any info on that would be great!!!!!

I am still waiting on the parts to come back from being sand blasted. I sent the foot pegs, rear carrier, swinger skid plate and the rear grab bar.

I am also working on the stock heel guards. I want to use them but dont like all the extra brackets that are on them So I took my Dremmel and started cutting them off on grinding down the welds.. Then they are going to be sand blasted..

I plan on getting the topenf on tomorrow.

Sorry no pics worked till dark... But will have plenty for tomorrow....

Oh yah I soon as the parts come back from the sand blaster they will get some paint and the rear end will get finished up....

Still gotta get a lot of missing nuts and bolts to....

Dam thing is nickle and diming me to death LOL.....