Blaster slugish and blowing white smoke

Yes, the crank seals are number 7 and 24. You have to have a flywheel puller and two new bend washers if you're simply going to "check" them.

I'm not sure I'd be worried about 1.5 lbs in an hour at 10 PSI. You're only supposed to pressurize to ~7 psi and it should hold that for a half an hour.

A tale-tale sign of a leaking crank seal is either heaving white smoke when it's running or goo running out of the stator side cover. If you are going to check your crank seals, use your best guess as to which one it is to keep the work of tearing parts down to a minimum. If it's burning transmission oil, obviously it's the right seal, if it's leaking oil out from under the flywheel, it's the left seal.

If you have to pull the right seal out, you're going to need replacement bend washers and that's a week wait time for the dealer to order them...

Yes, the crank seals are number 7 and 24. You have to have a flywheel puller and two new bend washers if you're simply going to "check" them.

I'm not sure I'd be worried about 1.5 lbs in an hour at 10 PSI. You're only supposed to pressurize to ~7 psi and it should hold that for a half an hour.

A tale-tale sign of a leaking crank seal is either heaving white smoke when it's running or goo running out of the stator side cover. If you are going to check your crank seals, use your best guess as to which one it is to keep the work of tearing parts down to a minimum. If it's burning transmission oil, obviously it's the right seal, if it's leaking oil out from under the flywheel, it's the left seal.

If you have to pull the right seal out, you're going to need replacement bend washers and that's a week wait time for the dealer to order them...

Thanks for the help bro.

i wouldnt be 100% sure to say that its absolutely the crank seals... i had them go out on my bike and it didnt act anything like what was described. it would idle really high on its own (running very lean). caused by air being sucked into crank case. the oil being sucked into the crank case from the tranny will be minimal, unless the seal is almost non existent... very rare.

ok i have this problem two but i have already replaced the crank seals and it dosnt smell like tranny fluid burning and it only blows whit smoke off and on its not constent i just cant figure it out?