Blaster Of The Month dead?

i say winner of boty should get the person who came in last place's blaster lol jk.. but yea the banner thing would be cool id do it in photoshop if u wanted me to

Ya know, I was just happy to get any votes at all. Don't need to get a big award or dis the contest. Just cool that we have this site. A little banner or star might be ok but if the owners/admins just keep the site up & runnin I'll be happy. Lots to learn here for Blaster owners.
Thanks for the votes & thanks for the site. I:I
YZ Otis

maybe do a BOTQ instead, (blaster of the quarter) four times a year. thats how it was on this car forum i was on. it worked great. gave ample time to prepare and voting was i believe a week or so

I didn't read through this entire thread ( feeling lazy ) so I don't know if the was brought up yet.. But what about a different theme every other month or every few months to keep things interesting? Like one month have the normal botm, then the next month do botm "mx edition", then another normal one, then botm "hybird edition". You get my idea?

And we don't have to win anything imo. I think its great that we can compete, its all just for fun ( and bragging rights ) anyways :)

The banner idea would be great. that way when anyone that owns a blaster and stumbles across this site can see some way modded out bikes and maybe bring in more members.

Another thing would be to charge $20 entry fee for bike of the year and that would work towards the prizes. voted on by all the members to decide a winner

What about just allowing a tag above the name saying (2009 BOTQ) something that stays on your tag giving you braggin rights for the whole year.

idk just all ideas to create a friendly competition between blasters.