blaster of the month?

Can my Blaster be in it ? Not sure if my times up from winning before.

you have current pictures of it ?
using those same 5 year old pictures have some wondering if you even still have it. (it was on craigslist for quite a while)
I'd like to even see that set in the rules, new pictures must be submitted when entering for a second, or multiple month entries.

I've only ever entered twice, I lost the first time, then re-entered a year or so later and won. that was enuf for me.
i'll let the new guys who worked their butts off on their builds have a better chance at winning.

Can my Blaster be in it ? Not sure if my times up from winning before.
you have current pictures of it ?
using those same 5 year old pictures have some wondering if you even still have it. (it was on craigslist for quite a while)
I'd like to even see that set in the rules, new pictures must be submitted when entering for a second, or multiple month entries.

I've only ever entered twice, I lost the first time, then re-entered a year or so later and won. that was enuf for me.
i'll let the new guys who worked their butts off on their builds have a better chance at winning.

My Blaster as NEVER been on CL.

any and all bikes or quads can be entered

I entered my blue one like 45 times a few years ago an never won jack lol, blasterfreek beat me out with his spray painted burgundy an yellow thing, at that point i quit lol

Reactions: DeJay1206