blaster detonating issues please helppp

21cc should be good if you have a good hemi or opened up combustion chamber.
You need to set your squish to 0.050" or more and less than 0.100" or cut the head.
You can cut from paper and add more basegaskets to get desired compression.
You timing should be at stock or retarded 4" initially. Hotter engines take less timing.

I would never put a reconfigured 2 stroke together without running a piece of solder on the piston to check the squish gap.
28-30cc is too big, do you have a picture of your chamber?

180 - 190 psi is about the upper limit of pump gas, if your tune is dead on its fine. i run right at 180psi and 4 degree advanced timing on a 3mm stroked blaster for my wife.

my liquid cooled 250r at 210psi still runs pump gas and a splash of ethonol or octane boost out of a metal can, or a splash of race gas, whatever i have laying around.

I am using the 21.5 cc head and i bought some c16 so i do a 50/50 pump gas and c16 and no more detonation and it runs like a raped ape. im happy with it for now until i have to buy c16 again it has tons of power straight across the board now

I can put 3 tanks of gas through my Blaster in a weekend. The second and third tanks are bought way to heck out in the hinterlands.
Who would want to constantly buy C16 when a $60 head modification will give you the same or more power on pump gas?
Dude, you gotta call indexKen O'Conner and get a head done...

Have you tried some different fuel from a different station? I got a bad tank of fuel and ruined a weisco piston in one trip. Issue was the crap fuel.

The squish band hemi heads that I've been making are set at 150-152 PSI comprassion (at sea level). They are phenominal,and I have ZERO issues with pump gas. Its nice to know that I can get my fuel from any fuel station.

If you have access to a lathe,you CAN do it yourself.