Biker caught riding at 166 mph

too harsh, thats fast for sure but not THAT fast.

Your right it's not that fast but have you seen the roads here in the uk, on the motorway it is easy to get these speeds. But on windy, twisty, narrow roads full of pot holls its a pretty good speed,

100+ on back roads it pretty damn fast i know people who do 200+ on I-20 but they never get caught tho, the cops let them go and maybe they might scoop them up in a shevel or pull them out of a big pine tree when they wreck lol

My little brother just got off his probation for a similar incident. He got charged with felony fleeing. He tried to outrun a speeding ticket. The last the cops clocked him was 139mph (in a wheelieI:I) but I asked him how fast he was going and he "the last time I looked I was in 5th doing 172mph. I wound out 5th hit 6th and wound it out. so probably somewhere around 190-200 mph" he then got off the highway and tried to take surface streets. Thats where the cops caught up with him and gave him the P.I.T. followed by a repeated tazering and a good whoopin! Oh yeah and a night in the gray bar hotel. He got 1 year probation, 6mos no lic., a fine, court cost, lawyer fees, 1 night in jail, and a whoopin by about 6 cops :D

Heres PART of the story if any one is interested
High Speed Pursuits Challenge Police OhioTrafficLawyer’s Weblog

I love how even if someone is just lying on the ground like all ready to be cuffed like 10 cops will just go and jmp on the guy and sh*t.

It was a joke lol.
Police cars over here are just like Vauxhall's and Range Rovers

weve have subaru and evo intercepter cars here,plus m5's around glasgow

thats about an hours drive from where i live nice long stretch for him to open up:D

lol i got a delivery to my house and the delivery guy saw the quads and we ended up talking about bikes's, ended up telling me he had his repsol honda at 189 lolI:I

there relly is a lambo cop car

lamborghini-cop-car.jpg

one of my friends was recently riding his ninja zx14 on I-10 here in texas at around 190 when he passed a cop, the cop turned his lights on, and i guess thought about what useless effort he was about to make and turned them back off hahahaha

was that your bike he was on since it said he was riding his brothers bike, dude those cops are fags, they say that he wrecked and deni that they hit him.