(2) stroke of luck

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
lol after riding last w.e for the first time in about 2 months i realised i was getting a bit bored of the blaster. most of my riding places are heavily watched by police now,a farmer has set up barb-wire traps for what ever comes first,my wheels or a close-line on my neck. With very little places to ride left and with my driving test coming up i was thinking of selling the blasty and putting it to buying a car..... UNTIL TODAY!!!!

was driving with my cousin who has shares the banshee with me and as were driving up a little backroad, literally 5 mins from my house,we see this HUGE double at the side of the road. So we stop the car and go take a further look where we find a sweet as hell mx track. 2 seconds later this big digger comes down and we get talking to the guy, he starts to tell us how the tack is 4 years in the making and that the guy who designed the best track in scotland designed this track,the guy turns out to be the owner and tells us all the plans he has for the track,most of which are awesome,and he was only there doing the finishing touches.he later goes on to say that he wasnt going to let 4 wheelers onto the track but because we convinced him he will run sessions for us quad riders.I:I

and so the blasty love in starts again....happily ever after.

Nice deal.I would love to have something that close to me.And what you mean getting bored with the blaster.lol jk

lol i know the only thing stopping me from riding to the track is that you have to go a police station to get to it.hopefully it open before the end of the summer so i can get on it.

guy was doing all the right things to get people aboard aswell,just as we were leaving he gave us a tour of the track lol showed us what he has still got to do and that he planning on making it bigger aswell

Gladthat you'll have place to ride!!
On other matter to bad for england in the world cup no fair refs. and the us also lost to ghana!!!

That sounds great, i'd be that guys best friend and ask him if he needs any help maybe you'll get exclusive access! Get some pics if ya can, would like to see what Scottland has to offer.

So let me get this straight..you were riding on private property without permission? Sounds pretty ignorant and the reason so many places are closed off to ATV's.

On another note... awesome about the track.

So let me get this straight..you were riding on private property without permission? Sounds pretty ignorant and the reason so many places are closed off to ATV's.

On another note... awesome about the track.

i was riding on dis-used fields of which this farmer has acres of and has let many people ride on because he is still getting paid by the eu to keep the field empty, i dont no if there is a new farmer or if it is some walkers who are fed up of the bike,but take it as you want.

Gladthat you'll have place to ride!!
On other matter to bad for england in the world cup no fair refs. and the us also lost to ghana!!!

haha thanks
and its all good,long may there losing streak continue,us scottish have had to put up with thier world cup crap all summer,they thought they just had to turn up and the tournament was thiers lol

That sounds great, i'd be that guys best friend and ask him if he needs any help maybe you'll get exclusive access! Get some pics if ya can, would like to see what Scottland has to offer.

Tracks
click the names and you can see all the mx tracks,trying to find some pics of the highlands, if you go remote enough,you can have entire mountains to yourself I:I