Bigger carb or just a jet kit?

Don't worry, you already got a bad name. Me messing it up won't do it any worse. Just poor, childish, mean posts show me the way you are. Merry Christmas jackasses :)

f*cking hospitality . I didn't mean to show how much of a dick I was.

Anyways, I accept your apology, with a few words, Jabez, I'll kick your ass tomorrow, as for the rest of yall, I'd be careful from now on. Especially with leaving your IP hanging around...

ok...know what...I love you oscaryu...mellow out...no1 was apologizing to you oh brillinat one... , you should be the one apologizing for tellin some one to stick a cam in a blaster..

and Leave jabez alone, hes a pretty awesome person... and hmm... since you said that thing with the IP... i can send that in as a threat to internet security and have you in some deep sh*t... YOU should watch yourself...we aren't the ones that are makin all the stupid mistakes as you are. We are dropping this conversation off here, forget it, and calm the f*ck down.

ok...know what...I love you oscaryu...mellow out...no1 was apologizing to you oh brillinat one... , you should be the one apologizing for tellin some one to stick a cam in a blaster..

And you're wondering why the hell no one registers the forum. I think we found the answer.

Hmm, I could apologize, or I could just tell yall to STFU with the way you treat members.

and Leave jabez alone, hes a pretty awesome person... and hmm... since you said that thing with the IP... i can send that in as a threat to internet security and have you in some deep sh*t... YOU should watch yourself...we aren't the ones that are makin all the stupid mistakes as you are. We are dropping this conversation off here, forget it, and calm the f*ck down.

Ahaha! Nice one :) But:

1) You cannot find a IP from forums.

So get your sh*t straight before posting.

Stupid mistake(S)? I made one. Unlike you. I wouldn't be the one needing the calm the f*ck down, you on the other hand...

Oh yes, Jabes also told me "It's the members who represent the forum". Nice representation. I'll save this conversation with me.

I'm also not the guy who's yelling at people to calm the f*ck down and trying to make them look bad from one mistake. Next time you make a mistake, I might as well and go "Man get your f*cking sh*t right before saying that noob. Go read 2 cycles for dumbasses like you. You'd probably learn what a piston is."

Also, I'd try to improve on your English. And I would've expected more from a 24 year old than that sh*t.

Gentlemen,

How old are we? Ridiculous. The ability to remain anonymous has created brave and vulgar individuals. There is no need for either of the comments here. So he made a mistake! oh well it happens. We had our fun with it and most were kidding. If not, grow up. This thread began with me asking about a carburetor and look what it has become. The idea of the site is to help others (which it does a great job with) Can we please come to our senses and keep it for what it should be?

Thanks,

Collin Scherer

Members do represent this forum. Having people that don't own blasters and don't know the difference from a 2 stroke to 4 stoke isn't helping much if you ask me.

Members do represent this forum. Having people that don't own blasters and don't know the difference from a 2 stroke to 4 stoke isn't helping much if you ask me.

Agreed, BUT JUST SO EVERY1 KNOWS, THE ARGUMENT IS OVER, NOT WORRYING ABOUT IT ANYMORE, CARRY ON WITH YOUR NORMAL LIVES..

Agreed. YIMed him. Nice guy. I sincerely apologize to Stryder, the owner of this thread, and any peope this conversation might have effected on.

- Oscaryu1.

Jabez, I'll kick your butt tomorrow, as for the rest of you, I'd be careful from now on. Especially with leaving your IP hanging around...

LOL! What are you going to do with someone's IP (Internet Protocol) address? and the best you can do is find the city where the users Internet Service Provider (ISP) is located. Worthless and on top of that, you have no access to any users IP address because you're not a moderator.

Please don't act like a child -- there's too much of that going on and it quite honestly turns people off. I'm older than a lot of you and this is one reason I haven't been on here much.

Anymore threats and your ass is banned.

FYI I have already made peace, and seeing as you hadn't seen that, (which you probably haven't).

And since you edited my signature, feel welcome to ban me. I am ready, and waiting for that lil blow of yours.

Also, I'm filing a complaint to vBulletin. That's not a thread ;), that's a fact. Good luck. And Jabez, just get outta here. You don't belong here.

I'm gay and proud of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on ppl i may be younger than some of u guys but just plz stop flaming on these threads! i do not want this forum to become atv connection there are so many fights on there.

now lets have a fresh start, leave the threats behind now.

and we need to set up rules with swearing, and that stuff

and lbwd plz stop editing peoples signatures, do not touch them unless you have a entirely good reason! don't do it to make fun of someone not trying to be mean

I APOLOGIZE (for all people who didn't see it.)

I am ready for a new start. As long as SOMEONE agrees not to mess with my signature from now on, and RESTORES IT to it's origional condition.

It's not about making "peace," it's about screwing up the forum with trash. It's all over the board. You can't talk sh*t and make up for it every time. Just think if you lived like that -- you'd have zero friends.

I APOLOGIZE
As long as it's official, it counts. Accepted.

I am ready for a new start.
Ready for a new start, huh? I'm not being easy for a reason. How you act is up to you; how you act here is also being moderated. If you want a "clean start," I suggest you watch what you type and read it twice before posting it.

As long as SOMEONE agrees not to mess with my signature from now on, and RESTORES IT to it's origional condition.

I'm not going to restore it, but I did remove all the foul language you added to it. I don't make backups.

This do? :p

handshake-values2.jpg

aye aye, k..we're all settled...we do still have a problem IMO... If you see that 2 people had made up, you dont have to keep pushing it on them that they WERE asses, b/c Oscaryu1 and i made up, but then dirtyblaster (no offence to you particularly) jumped in and said that oscar was being an ass yet..which he wasn't, and that started all this sh*t back up, so from here on FORGET THIS SECTION OF THE THREAD AND CARRY ON WITH EVERYDAY STUFF, I WANT TO SEE NOTHING MORE ADDED TO IT NOT TO DO WITH CARB/JET/JETKIT ALRIGHT?