best mods for the least money for the new ppl

about 2" longer

a warrior is like 3" longer i think

both need modified slightly to fit

what mod need? arnt those bolt up right? like remove n put?

any1 know how widther is shee axle compared to stock blaster? i heard ken said 4inches, but this is per side or total? coz if i want +4 axle i belive its +4 per side, not total... right?

thx on the post, is a good tip...

I dont suppose anyone has pictures, or a thorough explaination on how to modify the banshee steering piece to fit on the blaster? The descriptions Ive read in this thread dont really tell me much, definately not enough to feel courageous enough to try it on my own on a whim.

I dont suppose anyone has pictures, or a thorough explaination on how to modify the banshee steering piece to fit on the blaster? The descriptions Ive read in this thread dont really tell me much, definately not enough to feel courageous enough to try it on my own on a whim.

I had a shop cut the spline off the blaster stem and weld it onto the banshee stem. Also had him stick a metal rod into the new stem to prevent it from bending in case of a roll over since it will be sticking up higher and add leverage. Better to bend handlebars than tweak your stem in my eyes.

i thought if you change the front then its more take off power and a little less power for top end??

completely depends on which way you go. stock is 13t, so if you go to 12t you'll have more take off and less top end, 14t will be a little slower on take off and more top end

I went balls to the wall with tires and got 22s because I was tired of my swinger skid hanging up too easily on what i viewed as shallow ruts.
Also Ive done some looking around and I have yet to see someone selling a 12t front for a blaster.

Banshee stem is the best mod... makes it feel like a bigger bike. I am only 5' 11" and cramped on the blaster.

My father and I did it the same way mentioned a few posts back... cut the bottom of each stem off and welded the new end on the banshee stem.... worked great. Used V blocks to make sure everything was straight.

i have 22s in the rear and a few days ago i went riding through a part of the river i have never been and i didnt see a big rock and it ripped my rear skid plate off the bolts on one side and bent it to hell

14t gives u more top speed.... but it has been known to take away from the bottom end.... my best advice.... do what i did and put the 14t on at the same time u put on a pipe or something that gives a nice power increase and u wont even notice it until u top out and realize how much faster ur going.... but on the bottom u wont feel it bec of the power u just gave it...

i ride trails alot with rocks and roots... and i dont have skidplates... would i be safe running 18's or should i go with 20's?

o sh*t this is goona suck on my part we have to go up a hill with a sh*t load of rocks and with 20in tires i wud still drag bottom a lil bit but today i ordered 18s on the back and 19s on the front

If you hit why would you switch to a smaller tire? I run 22's in the rear and like them. Really 18's should be left for the MX track, if you trail 20 should be your bare minimum.