5. timing advance
6. reeds
7. flip front tired 02 and older
8. remove air box lid
9. rejet
10. air filter uni
11. banshee rear hubs
12. 14 tooth front sprocket
I am sure there are more that i forgot, but these are some of the cheaper or free mods there are more better ones depending on what you want to spendI:I

Last edited:
Reactions: calcium12
they are pretty big, and pretty loose sand. maybe if i get a more modded engine ill get it.
o0rupy.jpg

Yes,the 14T sprocket will raise your top speed. I would not worry about loosing hill climbing power as the blaster's are geared to low to start with. I think factory gearing should be 14/40, and also they should gut the damn pipe,make a better flowing airbox,as well as kick the timing up 1-2 degree's from the factory-i think the blaster would sell more/better if it came out more powerful.

Yes,the 14T sprocket will raise your top speed. I would not worry about loosing hill climbing power as the blaster's are geared to low to start with. I think factory gearing should be 14/40, and also they should gut the damn pipe,make a better flowing airbox,as well as kick the timing up 1-2 degree's from the factory-i think the blaster would sell more/better if it came out more powerful.

they dont make em anymore