best mods for the least money for the new ppl

o sh*t this is goona suck on my part we have to go up a hill with a sh*t load of rocks and with 20in tires i wud still drag bottom a lil bit but today i ordered 18s on the back and 19s on the front

that tire setup SCREAMS mx.....if i was only trail riding i'd have 22's front and rear.

Simple way to think about it is this: How far will the vehicle roll in a single turn of the wheel? A larger wheel will roll farther of course. If the RPMs are the same for both situations, the larger wheel will go faster. The trade-off is that you get more power (for acceleration or climbing) with the smaller wheel.

correct. but you can usually find wheels for a banshee/rappy/yfz for pretty cheap because they all use the same bolt pattern. that's usually why people will change them.

yea got stole it off my bros when mine was still blue. b4 i painted it it was brand new chain and sprockets and his didnt run soooooo now there mine lol.

how is that blue chain,,, been thinking about getting it,,,, also, i mainly trail ride and i've been thinking about going with the 12t front, wouldn't that help being i'm mostly on trails?

the banshee steering stem is hands down the best upgrade for a blaster it makes it feel like your riding the quad instead of siting on top of it. i used the banshee stem and renthal hi-bend atv bars and its awsome. and i sent my stem to a locam macine shop and had it lathed down to fit the frame cost me 20 bucks